Turn on thread page Beta

Do girls care about thin penises and boys care about small breasts? watch

I don't care about small breasts.

Ok so girls say thin penis doesn't matter, but penis thickness has more of a role in sex than breast size.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, by the time I see his penis I'm already quite strongly attracted to him for other reasons regardless -it doesn't matter a jot. I know that doesn't seem to be the truth for a lot of you other ladies, but it's the truth for me!

ReputationRep:
    Breasts can't be defined as good or bad by size, it's all about whether they look good in context lol....sounds strange but it's true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    I don't get how people find these old threads. Seriously.
    Search function???

Not sure though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrizzle)
    Search function???

Not sure though...
    I thought that but then I thought sometimes they're quite bizarre topics. Dunno either!

ReputationRep:
    i found this thread by google-image-searching "keira knightley skinny"
    the picture of her in that ugly striped bikini came up and it took me straight to page four or five
    so it can be really random, lol

ReputationRep:
    anyway, for guys i definitely pay more attention to the face and hair
    hair matters!!!
    but i don't get many guys, so i don't critique them at all really, i'll go out w/ anyone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 15, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.