Turn on thread page Beta

Old Videogames You Miss Playing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Freespace and Freespace 2 on the PC.

Criminal that there wasn't a FS 3, was easily the best space shooter of all time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    You can buy it here.
    Wow, thanks!

YAY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah Sway)
    All of the Streets of Rage except the first one as I have that now. I saw the third one on ebay for £40+!!!!!! Christ its a MEGADRIVE game! haha
    Incredibly, it cost £70 on release.

ReputationRep:
    Some of my favourites:

7 Days A Skeptic; Abuse; Albion; Armagetron Advanced; Beneath A Steel Sky; Crusader: No Regret; Final Fantasy - Endless Nova; Flashback; Inner Space; KKnD Xtreme; Little Fighters 2; Madness Interactive; Mount & Blade; N; Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus; OnEscapee; Populous II; SimCity 2000; Space Empires III; Soldat; Streets Of Rage Remake; Total Annihilation: Spring; Tyrian 2000; VegaStrike; Warzone 2100; X-Com.

Follow the links to download.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon on Gameboy and Crash Bandicoot on PS2 ...

ReputationRep:
    Awww i love N64 , Especially Banjo Kazooe & Zelda majoras mask & Golden eye also ...Awww memories i sill have N64 console

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Devel)
    Metal Gear Solid
    Try here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage <3)
    Awww i love N64 , Especially Banjo Kazooe & Zelda majoras mask & Golden eye also ...Awww memories i sill have N64 console
    Me too, I just cba to find it in my room...

ReputationRep:
    Streets of Rage.
    Soulblade (it's stopped working in my PS2).
    Donkey Kong II (Gameboy - My GB doesn't work properly anymore)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    Me too, I just cba to find it in my room...
    Lmao same , well its in my brothers room so its probably lurking somewhere under the big rubble or something :rolleyes:

Age of Empires 2: Age of Kings... on PS2. It was so bad, it was good. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Syndicate wars, Populous the beginning, Quake, Magic Carpet, Grand theft auto.

ReputationRep:
    Banjo Kazooie on the N64 I still have my console but I just can't find this stupid game!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Runaway987)
    Syndicate wars, Populous the beginning, Quake, Magic Carpet, Grand theft auto.
    Here, here, and here.

ReputationRep:
    Probably been said a million times but Streets Of Rage on the Sega. Boy, I was in love with that.

ReputationRep:
    Metal Gear Solid

why did i sell that game

ReputationRep:
    Alex the Kid on the Master System...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Banjo Kazooie on the N64 I still have my console but I just can't find this stupid game!

Aww :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Metal Gear Solid

why did i sell that game
    You can download the PC version; see above.

ReputationRep:
    Soooo many: Sonic 2, Streets of Rage 2, Alien Storm, Desert Strike, Afterburner 2 for t' Sega. MGS, Final Fantasy VII, Soul Blade, Mortal Kombat 4, Crash Banditcoot, Medieval for the Playstation. Pokemon Red, Super Mario Land 2 for the Game Boy. There's probably loads more. Emulators can't capture the experience properly. I just wish I could approach games in the same way now, its the memories as much as the games that I miss.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.