Overhaul of D&D Watch

Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This is a pig's ear. Change it back to how it was I say.
Hubert Poo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In terms of actual sub forum division I can't fault it; it's very well structured indeed. The problem is leaving the main area so open and wasted. Perhaps the Rigorous Debate forum could be devolved back into the general area? It is after all the most general of the sub fora - I'm desperate to agree wholesale as I like the structure so much, but the main area surely should be used if we can help it?

I would despite that say however that it shows extreme attention to detail and the kind of organisational instinct which TSR stands to benefit from greatly. A little fine tuning in my humble opinion, but I'm definitely a fan broadly speaking.
yawn
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
Unfortunately, despite the best efforts of the mods at the beginning of the 'overhaul' the new sub-forum divisions are being ignored and members are not mindful of what they post and where.
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm not aware if this... Do you have any examples, yawn?
Alasdair
Badges: 13
Report 9 years ago
Good job on the Rigorous Debate Forum - it's getting so much more use than a History Forum ever would have... :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (51)
26.84%
No (139)
73.16%

Watched Threads