The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
robinson999
i do hope that room your in is not going to be needed for teaching, that will annoy people

yes because students really like going to seminars at 9 in the morning etc etc etc

to be honest it wont do much, but at least theyll have a laugh. and rightly or wrongly theyre not hurting anyone. and at least theyre doing something about something theyre passionate about

just dont get kicked off your course because thats a waste of time and money
robinson999
why not
someone knows what it is :p:

Cause mummy told me it was bad :sadnod:
tyok
yes because students really like going to seminars at 9 in the morning etc etc etc

to be honest it wont do much, but at least theyll have a laugh. and rightly or wrongly theyre not hurting anyone. and at least theyre doing something about something theyre passionate about

Too bad they're passionate about it for all the wrong reasons.
Would the OP be happy to have access to their education blocked by a bunch of neo-nazi holocaust denyers staging a sit-in?
Reply 104
tyok

If they are paying the expensive tuition fee's and it means getting a 2:1 or first, then yes it will matter to them.
Bismarck
Which companies support the IDF?

http://www.order-order.com/2009/01/on-brink-of-ground-war-on-hamas.html

So... that's one...
Reply 106
Bismarck
Too bad they're passionate about it for all the wrong reasons.

isnt the main jist of it stopping the university using organisations that fund murder?
Asteron
If they are paying the expensive tuition fee's and it means getting a 2:1 or first, then yes it will matter to them.

What are the odds that those doing the sit on have any shot in hell of getting a 2:1?

tyok
isnt the main jist of it stopping the university using organisations that fund murder?

No, it's to boycott companies for no other reason other than them being headed by Jews.
Reply 108
Sundous
The fact that, other catastrophes are used to suggest that people who actively support the Palestinian cause are being impartial and selective when it comes to other crises around the world is nonsencical and rather ironic, as said in my previous post. Especially when the persons using these arguments don't discuss, support nor actively engage in the other crises mentioned. Or in fact, only discuss the matter on forums to prove that they do "care" about others than the Palestinians. Can't you see how strange that is?

Sorry, run your point pass me again please, along with the supporting logic.

You claim that protestors against israel aren't partial, and that the fact they crusade for that doesnt mean they care any less about the many more grave crises around the world than they do about the palestinians?

I'd say you're extremely naive, but I'll give you a chance to explain first.
tyok

i would be brother and about 90% of people i know would be, 9am classes,
if they are 2nd or 3rd years, they would want the teaching time, and you are paying it
Reply 110
Sounds like a good idea! Does anyone know how Brighton Uni fairs in all this?
Democracy
Cause mummy told me it was bad :sadnod:

lol fair enough :p:
petzneo
Sounds like a good idea! Does anyone know how Brighton Uni fairs in all this?

It's a good idea to boycott every company run by a Jew?
Bismarck

Israel Zionist =/= Jew

Stop stirring ****
Reply 114
Asteron

well having gone to university i can absolutely guarantee that the vast majority really wouldnt give a ****. 1 seminar/ 1 day of education is nothing in the grand scheme of things. and in reality nobody is gona be missing any lessons unless of course they choose to
Reply 115
Bismarck

Yes. Whats so wrong with that?
KING MONKEY
Israel Zionist =/= Jew

Stop stirring ****

Ah yes, so when you called me "Bismarck Goldstein", you were referring to me being a Zionist and not a Jew. And when Starbucks gets attacked for having a Jewish CEO, it's really because he's an Israeli (which he's not)...

petzneo

You see nothing wrong with boycotting companies solely because they are run by Jews?
petzneo

Jews are chosen people. Don't question them.
tyok
well having gone to university i can absolutely guarantee that the vast majority really wouldnt give a ****. 1 seminar/ 1 day of education is nothing in the grand scheme of things. and in reality nobody is gona be missing any lessons unless of course they choose to

they do at my uni, they did then they sort of did the say thing
KING MONKEY
Jews are chosen people. Don't question them.

I thought you were against Zionists, not Jews. :confused: Can you make up your mind please?

Latest

Trending

Trending