The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

nooo, as if you didn't like it! i wasnt lying...you just cant have very good tastebuds! or maybe im just a bit wierd when it comes to food.
as for frozen foods, frozen peas are th best snack, and pinapple and blueberries are ok. when i was younger i used to eat frozen fishfingers, god knows why my mum let me, but now just the thought of it makes me feel very wrong
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 101
20 years of curries might have messed up my tastebuds...
oh yeh you have to try my korma where i marinade the chicken in vodka and/or white wine!

anywho, the best frozen fruit is pineapple, end of.
squigaletta
nooo, as if you didn't like it! i wasnt lying...you just cant have very good tastebuds! or maybe im just a bit wierd when it comes to food.
as for frozen foods, frozen peas are th best snack, and pinapple and blueberries are ok. when i was younger i used to eat frozen fishfingers, god knows why my mum let me, but now just the thought of it makes me feel very wrong

Nah I just tried that and you are definitely a dirty liar:mad: :mad:

I had to drink a pint of water to wash away the taste :p: :biggrin:

I'm gonna try frozen grapes next. I might freeze a banana too while I'm at it... hmmm...
Reply 103
squigaletta

ok all is forgiven, i finally got rid of the taste.
i think i'll have to make it for you...maybe you are all doing it wrong :s-smilie:, my taste buds cant be that messed up! and as for vodka marinated chicken, sounds wonderful but im sadly veggie, how about vodka marinated...vegetables :'( i hate being veggie!
Reply 105
squigaletta
i think i'll have to make it for you...maybe you are all doing it wrong :s-smilie:, my taste buds cant be that messed up! and as for vodka marinated chicken, sounds wonderful but im sadly veggie, how about vodka marinated...vegetables :'( i hate being veggie!

so eat some meat then.

if i kill it wil you eat it? then you are just eating the meat i would otherwise have eaten.
it depends if you raised it from a little baby animal and gave it love, if yes then il eat it
Reply 107
lol, the only time I faultered on eating meat was when I had to shear it from a full pig.

When I tasted the goodness though, I realised how foolish I had been!
veggie = hippie.

Have a burger love. You'll never look back.
i can't eat lamb, they're just too damn cute but if its chicken or fish i'll happily eat it ^_^
I'll eat any of the bastards.

If it can't talk then it's fair game.
Reply 111
lamb is the most delicious meat ive ever tasted. who cares if they are cute, they taste too good.
Reply 112
the victory james
I'll eat any of the bastards.

If it can't talk then it's fair game.

so you would eat a mute*? that's hardcore/unsettling.

EDIT: *or a new born child
EDIT: I'll eat anything devoid of the propensity for verbal communication.
Reply 114
the victory james
EDIT: I'll eat anything devoid of the propensity for verbal communication.

better :p:
BenThackray
I'm gonna try frozen grapes next. I might freeze a banana too while I'm at it... hmmm...

Haha, anyone here know Mitch Hedberg?

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said "Noo...but I want a regular banana later so...yeeahh"
the victory james
veggie = hippie.

Have a burger love. You'll never look back.

im no tree hugger! just reading the narnia series changed my outlook on life :s-smilie:.
squigaletta
im no tree hugger! just reading the narnia series changed my outlook on life :s-smilie:.

I too will never eat a talking lion again.
squigaletta
Taken in by the Christian propaganda...
no it wasnt the bigger meaning of the film that got to me, just the talking animals, and other than the snake i dont think many of them feature in christianity
that said i havnt seen the film, just read the books, which dont seem as dogmatic

Latest