This discussion is closed.
The Socialite
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fat_hobbit)
I hope you are not describing yourself
Of course not! :P I'm way too picky with looks, unfortunately.
mrneill
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
OP are you sure its not because you are aiming ridiculously high? I don't like the idea of leagues personally but many people do believe they exist. For women to see your inner beauty you need to see theirs, so if you are constantly going for women who are conventionally stunning try going for the not so obvious beauties.
vortex_199
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am a great believer in inner beauty and all that but OP, come on. It seems like you don't make an effort for yourself and women find that really unattractive. You should get into shape, not just for love or sex, but for your own health and self-esteem.
all saints
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi mate do not be ashamed or embarrassed. You are good person to me. I am also still a virgin at 29, and am proud. Just not found her yet. A lot of men out there in the same position and I just know that. Chin up and there is no rush-take your time. Good luck and all the best. Take care my friend,

John E Francis genuine well-wisher.
TheNaughtyOne
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Minor be proud to be a virgin
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (863)
80.28%
Leave (212)
19.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise