Labour MP Predicts Total Islamification of Britain Watch

EssexDan86
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It'll never happen. Malik is generally a pretty sound moderate, I think he's just trying to appease the extremists in the Muslim community by persuading them to adopt legitimate means of pursuing power.
artemisa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cocacola786)
Your just exposing yourself as the Islamphobe you are.
'Islamophobia' is a false concept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoI2IvlKh_k
Simmons1234
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your just exposing yourself as the Islamphobe you are.
I have to be honest with you, I absolutely detest the term 'Islamophobia'. I mean, what's next? Naziphobia?

Secondly, instead of calling me names why don't you try to address my point? Isn't it true that a great deal of Muslims have very little respect for opposition and freedom of speech in general?

I dont really care even if it is only 20 000 thats still a lot of people. However this is the the most modest number I've read, it is difficult to predict the true number as many white Muslims are scared to speak openly about their religion out of fear of what their parents and friends will say. Like i keep saying go to your univeristy Islamic society and there will be a good few white Muslims.
It's also difficutl to tell the true number of Muslims in britain due to the pressure within many parts of the Muslim commnity against abandoning the faith.

The number may not be clear but nobody can deny the fact that Islam is attracting many middle class white educated individuals.
You have to quantify 'many'.

Most of them start of like you just taken in by the propaganda, then the intelligent ones research Islam properly, read its books etc and find it is a beautiful religion.
Lol.

With 2.4 million Muslims in the UK already- from all sorts of colours races and backgrounds. You can not really you call them a minority. This figure is also rising fast as you pointed out. (estimated at 50 000 new Muslims every year)
Anything below 50.1% is a minority.

Yes there is a part of the Muslim community which seems to be poorer than average. These Muslims seem to originate from colonial countries. They can hardly be blamed for the issues which stem from a lack of education.
Or perhaps it's due to a religious averson to enlightenment - who knows.

Perhaps if their countries were not raped they would have a higher social class.
Lol.

Whether you like it or not Muslims will play a large part in the future of Britain.
Well if some people don't behave themselves and the economy gets worse and worse - empowering the far-right in the procces, there may no longer be a British Muslim community to talk about. While a number of anti-Semitic Muslims in the UK may deny or seek to minimise the horrible events that occured in Europe during the 1930's and the 1940's, the sensible majority hasn't forgotten.
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
2.4 million Muslims

The Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

In the same period the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.

While the biggest Christian population is among over-70s bracket, for Muslims it is the under-4s.

All this is according to the office for National Statistics. I don't really care if you want to believe it or not but the fact is Muslims are to play a larger part in the future of Britain. It is widely accepted. You are just brainwashed by right wing propaganda. You're the sort of people who urged the government to Iraq and to Afghanistan. The propagandists have got you thinking exactly what they want. Perhaps you should do your own research on Islam and Muslims.

RUSSIA, CHINA, CUBA, MUSLIMS, Hugo Chavez are all horrible. You think they oppress people. Just because they don't agree with your way of life.

Europe and America are brilliant.

its a black and white world in your eyes. Its a shame you've been programmed to think a certain way and you can not even see it. I just cant wait till the rise of china, the UAE, Russia and all these others you hate. Not to worry not long left now!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5621482.ece
RyanT
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
2.4 million Muslims

The Muslim population 'rising 10 times faster than rest of society'

In the same period the number of Christians in the country fell by more than 2 million.

While the biggest Christian population is among over-70s bracket, for Muslims it is the under-4s.

All this is according to the office for National Statistics. I don't really care if you want to believe it or not but the fact is Muslims are to play a larger part in the future of Britain. It is widely accepted. You are just brainwashed by right wing propaganda. You're the sort of people who urged the government to Iraq and to Afghanistan. The propagandists have got you thinking exactly what they want. Perhaps you should do your own research on Islam and Muslims.

RUSSIA, CHINA, CUBA, MUSLIMS, Hugo Chavez are all horrible. You think they oppress people. Just because they don't agree with your way of life.

Europe and America are brilliant.

its a black and white world in your eyes. Its a shame you've been programmed to think a certain way and you can not even see it. I just cant wait till the rise of china, the UAE, Russia and all these others you hate. Not to worry not long left now!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5621482.ece
I don't think you understand - China and Europe has more in common then either does with Muslims, just look at how immigrants from the other two societies manage to integrate into the host for each case. Russia is under attack from Muslims and is sinking into fascism. The future really isn't very bright for you guys - sorry!

I don't understand why you're trumpeting a shift in the relative balance of power. The west has dominated the entire globe for centuries. A bit of balance isn't actually a bad thing, it will only be a relative rise anyway. You do realise China still has millions of peasant farmers, right?

Don't worry about that anyway - in the future there's going to be water,food and fuel scarities - have fun feeding all those mouths in those infertile muslim countries I heard the desert reaps a really good harvest.
adamdivine
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
All your religions are as bad as one another. To me, a Christain PM and royal family who demand servitude without ever being democratically elected into power are just as bad as having an islamic PM.
Wow you're stupid.
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
muslims smell
Kolya
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Economic Historian 1)
His dad is Muslim I believe, and he went to what Hillary Clinton dubbed as an extremist muslim school I believe?
Firstly, his father was an atheist when Obama was born (having rejected his family's Islamic beliefs early on). Secondly, his father was divorced from his mother and he only really knew about his father from anecdotes told by his family. Thirdly, the school he attended was not dubbed by Hillary Clinton as "extremist". It was a rumour which the Clinton campaign denied it started, and was quickly shown to be false.
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by RyanT)
I don't think you understand - China and Europe has more in common then either does with Muslims, just look at how immigrants from the other two societies manage to integrate into the host for each case. Russia is under attack from Muslims and is sinking into fascism. The future really isn't very bright for you guys - sorry!

I don't understand why you're trumpeting a shift in the relative balance of power. The west has dominated the entire globe for centuries. A bit of balance isn't actually a bad thing, it will only be a relative rise anyway. You do realise China still has millions of peasant farmers, right?

Don't worry about that anyway - in the future there's going to be water,food and fuel scarities - have fun feeding all those mouths in those infertile muslim countries I heard the desert reaps a really good harvest.
You can not forget that China has an estimated 150 million Muslims. Aside from this China is a close ally of many Muslim nations. India also has a population of 150 million Muslims.

Malaysia, Indonesia, Mauritius, Maldives, Turkey, Saudi Arabia (GDP $23,243,) Tunisia, UAE (GDP $37,293), Brunei (GDP $50 000), Oman (GDP $23 000), Iran Pakistan (nuclear power), Qatae (GDP $80 000) not to forget the africans - Algeria, Morocco, Senegal etc.

Imagine they were all united, which is the ideology behind islam. the "ummah" one body, if one part is hurt the entire body feels the pain. They have the resources to become the most developed countries in the world. The thing keeping them is the divisions which have been created over time.
Dreizhen
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Chenla)
It's the public's moronic fear of general Islam (I'd go as far as to say imaginary Islam) that has given our white British government an excuse to destroy our liberty.
This is the most amazing quote ever and you should be repped a hundred times over for it.

I don't fully agree with the statement, it's just the manner with which you delivered it was so....you know.
Kolya
Badges: 14
Report 9 years ago

All this is according to the office for National Statistics.
That is a bizarre statistic. How exactly did the Office for National Statistics learn the religious beliefs of under-4s? Written surveys are out of the question, as I would think most under-4s can't read or write sufficiently well. Therefore they're left with telephone or in-person polls, but even then it is hard to imagine a two-year old or three-year old responding to a typical survey question: "'Islam is certainly true or almost certainly true. Do you [a] Strongly agree, [b] Agree, [c] hold neutral views, [d] disagree, [e] strongly disagree, of [f] don't know." This kind of question is beyond under-4s, so, given that a Muslim is someone who subscribes to a belief system, I am failing to see how the statistic makes any sort of sense.
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Kolya)
That is a bizarre statistic. How exactly did the Office for National Statistics learn the religious beliefs of under-4s? Written surveys are out of the question, as I would think most under-4s can't read or write sufficiently well. Therefore they're left with telephone or in-person polls, but even then it is hard to imagine a two-year old or three-year old responding to a typical survey question: "'Islam is certainly true or almost certainly true. Do you [a] Strongly agree, [b] Agree, [c] hold neutral views, [d] disagree, [e] strongly disagree, of [f] don't know." This kind of question is beyond under-4s, so, given that a Muslim is someone who subscribes to a belief system, I am failing to see how the statistic makes any sort of sense.
Ask the office for national statistics
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All this is according to the office for National Statistics. I don't really care if you want to believe it or not but the fact is Muslims are to play a larger part in the future of Britain. It is widely accepted.
They'll certainly play a part but I doubt it'll be a positive one. In fact, I think there'll eventually be a massive backlash against muslims all over Europe.
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
They'll certainly play a part but I doubt it'll be a positive one. In fact, I think there'll eventually be a massive backlash against muslims all over Europe.
Well if the propaganda carries on the way it is i agree there will be a backlash. I just wish people used their own brains to make decisions. Its just stupid how every body hates Iran, China, Russia, Cuba just because of what the western media feeds them. The same is probably true in them countries.
RyanT
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well if the propaganda carries on the way it is i agree there will be a backlash. I just wish people used their own brains to make decisions. Its just stupid how every body hates Iran, China, Russia, Cuba just because of what the western media feeds them. The same is probably true in them countries.
I don't know anyone who hates China, Russia or Cuba. Some may hate the government of Russia but that isn't the people is it? that's about it. I think you're operating from false premises here.
roots
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Saruken)
But I agree with Arminius, it is worrying. We need to stop pussy-footing around Islam before it engulfs our nation and destroys our liberty.
The Government is doing a great job of destroying our liberty.
roots
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
You'll always get people flirting with religions at universities. People are at the age when they want to experiment with something a bit different. Take all those white university converts to islam and show me how many are still praying 5 times a day 20 years from now.
Inshallah (Allah willing) all of them will be.
nadamo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 1721)
he presumes the growth of muslim mps is linear i'd say it is more exponential, will converge to being all muslim but never get there.
I think you mean logarithmic?
roots
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have to be honest with you, I absolutely detest the term 'Islamophobia'. I mean, what's next? Naziphobia?

Secondly, instead of calling me names why don't you try to address my point? Isn't it true that a great deal of Muslims have very little respect for opposition and freedom of speech in general?
Look at the behaviour of a person who follows Islam, a young man, in his teens. Tell me if he is a Nazi or an upstanding citizen.

It is the Government which has very little interest in freedom of speech and liberty. You use freedom of speech to talk about Islam, fine, Muslims take time out to answer your questions, this could be seen as respect for opposition.

The most foul things are said about Islam and about Muslims but Muslims still have good mannered conversations with you and talk with you, they show you what Islam is really about.

It's the public's moronic fear of general Islam (I'd go as far as to say imaginary Islam) that has given our white British government an excuse to destroy our liberty.
True.

Lol.
Originally Posted by cocacola786
Most of them start of like you just taken in by the propaganda, then the intelligent ones research Islam properly, read its books etc and find it is a beautiful religion.

Take a look, hes not lying.
Coral_10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oooh the big scary Muslims...

Although i'm an atheist and i dont really like religion, these irrational fears of Muslims are even more ridiculous.

Some people here are saying there may be a backlash against Muslims? Are you serious? Most sane, normal people don't even give a crap about the kind of stuff that comes up in this forum and don't buy into this kind of stupid propaganda!

Those who do are very few and they are of a dying breed of people who just need to get a life and live it.

I think in the long-run all religion will die out and we will all live as one!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.61%
No (553)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.48%

Watched Threads