Do you shower morning or night, and why? Watch

jcb309
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Night! I'm too lazy to wake up early enough to shower in the mornings. I like to wake up 20 minutes before the bus comes, grab a slice of marmite on toast and go.
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
morning usually n sumtimes at night if din shower mid afternoon... it feels rely fresh wen u shower at yt n get in2 clean p.j's...
CCJ
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night, because I wanna utilise as much time as possible in the morning for sleep since showering at night gives me an extra 10-15 mins in bed.
happy-and-lost
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have to shower in the morning, if I shower in the evening I wake up feeling too dirty from the night.
HighSkies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Night, because I can never get up early enough to shower in the morning. :P
ununpentium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Usually mid day or afternoon!
Andylol
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I shower once at night, can't sleep without showering...

Then I shower again in the morning (only like a 3 minute one) , makes my hair less... mad if you know what I mean :P
Ruthie!
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Definitely night. I'm too groggy in a morning to shower! I need long enough to just come around and wake up properly.
Plus I have excema and sometimes water on my face makes my eyes puff up and my skin feel dry and awful, and as I can't use a moisturiser I leave showers until night so I can sleep off the tightness in my face.
Unless I'm going out, in which case I will do my very best to keep my face dry and use wipes on it instead.
ooze
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning, after running.
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Late evening.

I like to sleep clean as well as be clean throughout the day, but also, if I shower in the morning, it means my hair's wet for the day, since it prefers to dry naturally.
phoenix90
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ruthie!)
Definitely night. I'm too groggy in a morning to shower! I need long enough to just come around and wake up properly.
Plus I have excema and sometimes water on my face makes my eyes puff up and my skin feel dry and awful, and as I can't use a moisturiser I leave showers until night so I can sleep off the tightness in my face.
Unless I'm going out, in which case I will do my very best to keep my face dry and use wipes on it instead.

Why cant you use a moisturiser? I used to have mild eczema and my GP gave me this cream which moisturises your skin just like E45, but its free :p:
Cessie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In the morning because it wakes me up and I often put fake tan on at night and then need to wash off the indicator in the morning.
-aimz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Night,can't go to bed feeling dirty from the day! Morning it's always too cold for me it seems.
i-Citizen
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
During the winter - Night time because its warmer and due to central heating taking too long in the morning.
During the spring - Morning, it aint too hot or too cold
During the summer - Morning and Evening - feel cleaner :yes:
OoPoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Showering is over-rated. Let the fungus grow I saw.
mimimimi
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In the morning, before I do anything. My hair gets all greasy and out of shape by the morning if I try to shower at night!
OoPoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Showering is over-rated. Let the fungus grow I say.
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night i cant sleep when im all dirty
and why would i need to shower when i get up, when all ive done is sleep in a clean bed
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by happy-and-lost)
I wake up feeling too dirty from the night.
What do you do at night :eek3:
moneyballs2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning.

If I showered at night I would most probably need one again in the morning due to sweating. And I don't have time / can't be bothered to shower twice a day!

Plus, my morning shower wakes me up and makes me feel ready for the day ahead! Then I get into sixth form and I die a little inside
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.16%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
40.3%
Nope, not that interesting (57)
42.54%

Watched Threads