Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zazzler)
The admin/moderator who warned you, entered this comment:

================================ =======
Please don't use textspeak on TSR.

lol
Delete that, quickly. They'll warn you for posting your warning posts on TSR, like they did to me
zazzler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by ADREAM)
Delete that, quickly. They'll warn you for posting your warning posts on TSR, like they did to me
I did.
That was a close one. Thanks!
jamessimth5
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ehmo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In my crystal baaallll..... :beard:
gyyy2807
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
doing a PhD, hopefully in America.
grape:)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think I'm going to be happy x
caw123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll be the same, with 9 years of bodily decomposition.
Geritak
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll be 28.

Ideally:
Graduated with PHD, working as a clinical psychologist.
Found someone who can put up with me enough to be in a long-term relationship, heading towards marriage. If not, financially independent.
No kids, but groovy aunt to my brothers' offspring would be nice. :tongue:
In a secure group of friends who I can trust.

Probably:
Failed degree, and a patient for a clinical psychologist, with a whole host of issues arising from not having acheived any of the above.

EDIT: Just looked again at the route into clinical psychology - apparently the average age to begin Clinical training is 28. Bugger.
fourleaf
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Worrying about being almost 30...

But then being alright with it, because I'll be somewhat successful in my career, have travelled for a bit, be very happy, and possibly somewhere near getting married...
GΣΣЌ
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hopefully a millionaire by then, with my own business well established nationwide at least, if not worldwide.
Luby
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cactussed)
If things go according to plan, I will have usurped the Queen and her family, dismissed parliament, and locked down every single exit out of the country. That's in 7 years; in 10 years I intend to have installed myself as supreme leader. With a gold crown of course. The people would be enslaved to do my bidding, and I would strut around laughing manically towards the sky like they do in Hollywood films.

Failing that, I will be married with a house and maybe a baby and working in the EU/UN/any-other-organisation. :rolleyes:

**** off.
Luby
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by GΣΣЌ)
Hopefully a millionaire by then, with my own business well established nationwide at least, if not worldwide.

No chance.
epitaph for my heart
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by zazzler)
I often wonder how my life s gonna be then..

maybe married with kids :eek:
or
i will probably have started my own business and be a successful entrepreneur! :rolleyes:

i really have no idea on wat career i want to pursue.. just wanted to c how many of u have a clue where ur life is most likely to lead u to :yep:
in 10 years time from today I think I'll be in bed with a handsome, chestsome person, in fitful slumber after some great sunday sex, the room I'm in will have a nice large bed with a few books lying around on it. I'll be sort of looking forward to work tomorrow, but since it is extremely flexible I might end up not working and instead going for a stroll round the beautiful city I live in - maybe meet a friend for coffee/drink, or just out in the front garden (I'll live near the center). It'll be a shame to see my partner go to his/her high powered (but not evil) job on the 9-5, but at least it rakes in £150,000 after tax and donation to a charity.

ahhhhhhhhhhh that was quite fun. No kids though
zazzler
Rep:
?
(Original post by epitaph for my heart)
in 10 years time from today I think I'll be in bed with a handsome, chestsome person, in fitful slumber after some great sunday sex, the room I'm in will have a nice large bed with a few books lying around on it. I'll be sort of looking forward to work tomorrow, but since it is extremely flexible I might end up not working and instead going for a stroll round the beautiful city I live in - maybe meet a friend for coffee/drink, or just out in the front garden (I'll live near the center). It'll be a shame to see my partner go to his/her high powered (but not evil) job on the 9-5, but at least it rakes in £150,000 after tax and donation to a charity.

ahhhhhhhhhhh that was quite fun. No kids though
sweet
cactussed
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Luby)
**** off.
**** off yourself!

Honestly...
zazzler
Rep:
?
(Original post by cactussed)
If things go according to plan, I will have usurped the Queen and her family, dismissed parliament, and locked down every single exit out of the country. That's in 7 years; in 10 years I intend to have installed myself as supreme leader. With a gold crown of course. The people would be enslaved to do my bidding, and I would strut around laughing manically towards the sky like they do in Hollywood films.

Failing that, I will be married with a house and maybe a baby and working in the EU/UN/any-other-organisation. :rolleyes:
+1
Mastermind`
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Probably with a kid or 2..maybe 3. Doing an enjoyable job and a respectable woman. Definitely still coming on TSR. :yep:
112inky
Report 9 years ago
In 10 years, I will be with children and I will own big Bungalow with lawn.

I wanted to extend my business with huge capital and I will send my son or daughter to abroad for higher studies. By Gods grace all these has to get success
redflower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'll be 29. Hopefully married to my boyfriend , actually getting somewhere in life (house, bit of money), very much in debt from uni, maybe even kids by then
But hopefully happy
skids
Report 9 years ago
I'll be 32. Probably doing ok, on my second real job. Have a reasonably nice house mortgaged and a nice car. Maybe recently married.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.43%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (144)
41.14%
Nope, not that interesting (138)
39.43%

Watched Threads