Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vampyrcorn)
    If people assume that from looking at you then you may as well know that it's because you do have *that* sort of look.

Spoiler:
    Show

But we all get stereotyped a bit and when people get to know the real person underneath then they, generally, can look past it.
    Your actually very pretty (to me) so don't worry too much, just try to prove them wrong. :smile:

For some reason I get called a hippy a bit but anyone who knows me knows that it's very far from the truth. I find it mildly irritating because it clearly comes from people who have never really spent any time with me, but I'm a pretty secure person so I don't get overly upset about it. I certainly don't dress that way, I think it's because I come accross as very unjudgmental (although in reality this isn't the case, I just keep my judgements to myself).

This summer when I have nothing better to do with my life I'm going to make my hair really blonde and get a fake tan and see how differently people treat me. Just for the sake of it and because I want to.

Fair enough I have that look but what I think is unfair is how people never even give me a chance, they see my blonde hair think Im a fake *****. Im not Im such a friendly person I really dont like conflict and will only get involved if its self defense, yet people aren't willing to accept this and think it isnt possible for a blonde girl to be just an average person like anyone else, cause thats all I a average or even less so I dont think Im it etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma16)
    er if i knew how.

then why have it in the first place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemma16)
    wtf?:confused:
    In other words, ditch the enormous, bandwith sapping, eye-watering picture, you silly loved-up cow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FiveFiveSix)
    In other words, ditch the enormous, bandwith sapping, eye-watering picture, you silly loved-up cow.
    You're quite possibly the bluntest person on here.

I like it. Some funny comments mate. :yep:

ReputationRep:

WELL SAID!!

:claps like a loon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    You're quite possibly the bluntest person on here.

I like it. Some funny comments mate. :yep:
    Well thanks, I find the b/s swells to neck height on many of the threads on TSR. I just do my bit to deflate it where I can

ReputationRep:
    I think yourt quote was taking the piss but as much as you hate me I will admit you can be pretty funny.

*waits for further abuse* lol

ReputationRep:
    Being horrible is overrated. I'd rather be in you.
    Eww lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xkarenlouisex)
    I think yourt quote was taking the piss but as much as you hate me I will admit you can be pretty funny.

*waits for further abuse* lol
    Nah, you've impressed me actually. Most people on this forum couldn't find their sense of humour if it danced naked in front of them singing an operatic version of 'I will survive'. You on the other hand, took the piss-taking admirably. Nicely done :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Eww lol.
    Grow up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I got called a hippie for having longish hair :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't fit any one stereotype

ReputationRep:
    Nah, you've impressed me actually. Most people on this forum couldn't find their sense of humour if it danced naked in front of them singing an operatic version of 'I will survive'. You on the other hand, took the piss-taking admirably. Nicely done :yep:
    Well I guess thats a start lol. To be honest I can be pretty sarcastic myself so if someone says something to me Ill give it my best back even if my comebacks are crappy and lame lol. I atleast try :p:.

You see sometimes I never can tell whether people are serious or not.

ReputationRep:
    I called someone emo *innocently enough* and this girl got really heated with me...
    But come on, she wears black, self harms and has multiple personality disorder*^*^
    Seems quite insensitive now but...you learn..right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Neon-)
    I got called a hippie for having longish hair :p:
    Say WHAT!:eek:
    So I guess all people with 'longish' hair are hippies lol thats just ridiculous :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidewalkwhenshewalks)
    Yes you do, but your head is stuck too far up your trendy arse to notice
    Yikes
    grudge much?

ReputationRep:
    few years ago i was called posh because i speak correct english, in leicester, where everyone speaks dirty slang, not anymore though since a lot of those kinda people have left at the end of year 11
    got called queer a couple of times too if i am listening to a dance track in the presence of mates who all listen to heavy metal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty_P)
    That's cute. Would be a lot cuter if you were a United fan though..
    :yep:
    Haha you wish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreamer*)
    Stereotyped as a geek because I like to read etc, which is so pathetic because I love stuff like Extreme Sports, athletics, magazines etc.
    Me too! I don't know where people get the idea that im a geek. Im keen to get top grades and put in the effort accordingly, but i play loadsa competitive sport, go out loads, am sociable, love to shop and wear fashionable clothes etc. :confused:

ReputationRep:

Your trying too hard to be funny now. So stop. You wasnt funny in the first place, your not funny now, so do yourself a favour and grow up.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.