Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    Somebody come and fight at http://porygon.math.miami.edu:7137/ i'm bored!
    is that like pokemoncrator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    is that like pokemoncrator.
    It's just for battling online... Red/blue/yellow pokemon.

Forgot to add, that Starmie can learn confuse ray in the chromatics and then be traded back to R/B/Y which can be very handy combined with thunder wave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dazmanultra)
    It's just for battling online... Red/blue/yellow pokemon.

Forgot to add, that Starmie can learn confuse ray in the chromatics and then be traded back to R/B/Y which can be very handy combined with thunder wave.
    i hated that move with wild magnmite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i hated that move with wild magnmite.
    Ever played against or with a t-wave or sleep shuffler in gold/silver/crystal?

Paralyze the enemy pokemon, then use whirlwind or roar. Paralyze the next pokemon, the use whirlwind or roar again until the whole team is either asleep or paralyzed. Remember, when paralyzed, pokemon have a 1/3 chance of being "fully paralyzed", whilst their speed is halved. The effect of halving the speed also influence critical hits, whose chance to occur is based on the ratio of the two pokémon's speeds.

ReputationRep:
    cool, i never used status affecting moves, i found then a waste of time, as my pokemon usually wiped out the competition in a turn or two, so i'd only waste a turn and take unneccesary damage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    a fellow games fan. Which one are you going to get. Fire Red or Leaf Green.
    Don't know, but im a water element myself, so i'll prob go for green, plus i used to start with bulbasaur on blue (s/p). Fire is the oposite element, so i prob won't get that one, though if there was a phycic purple game, i'd definatly get that (fav types are phycic/dragon/dark/steel) an i like the colour PURPLE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    cool, i never used status affecting moves, i found then a waste of time, as my pokemon usually wiped out the competition in a turn or two, so i'd only waste a turn and take unneccesary damage
    It can help you out though when u need it. I beat Stephen in Ruby through Thunderwave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikachu1)
    who then?
    no offence man but pokemon is the most annoying phenomenon ever created!
    each to their own tho!

ReputationRep:
    I used to collect the cards, have hundreds of them... some really rare ones, and I have the games for gameboy, man i hate pokemon now, anyone still cllect the cards and want to know what i got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The man who can)
    no offence man but pokemon is the most annoying phenomenon ever created!
    each to their own tho!
    and your reason for that is.

ReputationRep:
    Y do some people react so badly towards the few people who actually liked the game in the first place, so still play it? Me an a few of my m8ts love it still, an im doing a fanfic where a couple of characters come from that dimension

ReputationRep:
    Blaziken..............no more werds are nessessary!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryoku)
    Y do some people react so badly towards the few people who actually liked the game in the first place, so still play it? Me an a few of my m8ts love it still, an im doing a fanfic where a couple of characters come from that dimension
    It's because they think they are cool becuase they don't like it.

ReputationRep:
    It dont bother me waht people say to me about the game coz i started playing it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and its ace....am playing the ruby one.....i know its sad but time flies by when ur playing and it takes my mind off ma studies so it works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    It dont bother me waht people say to me about the game coz i started playing it for the first time a couple of weeks ago and its ace....am playing the ruby one.....i know its sad but time flies by when ur playing and it takes my mind off ma studies so it works for me.
    i used to like the pokemon games, but people kept throwing rocks at me when id talk about the game, so i started playing zelda for the gb. it is just as good and much cooler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    i used to like the pokemon games, but people kept throwing rocks at me when id talk about the game, so i started playing zelda for the gb. it is just as good and much cooler.
    i don't think so personally. Zelda doesn't do it for me.

Besides, Pokemon is a great challenge. No matter how hard you try, you can not completed it.

ReputationRep:
    THe bad boys like Mewtwo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i don't think so personally. Zelda doesn't do it for me.

Besides, Pokemon is a great challenge. No matter how hard you try, you can not completed it.
    how can you not like zelda!!!??? its like the bible of all games!!!!! i.....think....my heart is .... stopping.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    how can you not like zelda!!!??? its like the bible of all games!!!!! i.....think....my heart is .... stopping.....
    "Gets Pikachu to thundershock two_headed_monks heart"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    "Gets Pikachu to thundershock two_headed_monks heart"
    phew, that was close...
    i never knew that a small electric yellow mouse thing could save my life... i love you pikachu - marry me!!!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.