Turn on thread page Beta

why do Asians only go for other Asians? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawYah)
    nah i'm usually doing something productive while my mum cooks innit, although i havent experienced my mums cooking for a whole year cuz of uni, this summer is the only chance ill get for ages, might have to learn some **** myself.
    Ahhh, nice - be one of the girls :king2:!

Lulz, that's probably the only reason I want to learn how to cook now - I don't want to live off of noodles and **** in Uni. It's nice to eat homecooked meals now and again.

...Do you actually talk like that irl?

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Ahhh, nice - be one of the girls :king2:!

Lulz, that's probably the only reason I want to learn how to cook now - I don't want to live off of noodles and **** in Uni. It's nice to eat homecooked meals now and again.

...Do you actually talk like that irl?

little bit, i exaggerate it on here but IRL its normal, but i'm from east london so i'm always gonna have a bit of slang in my lang, get me cuzz.

ReputationRep:
    little bit, i exaggerate it on here but IRL its normal, but i'm from east london so i'm always gonna have a bit of slang in my lang, get me cuzz.
    :rofl: Do you live in Ilford?
    Lulz, I getz you, bro. I live in East Midlands, so I usually pop out a random 'innit' here and there, but that's on a reaaally rare occasion. :king3:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Do you live in Ilford?
    Lulz, I getz you, bro. I live in East Midlands, so I usually pop out a random 'innit' here and there, but that's on a reaaally rare occasion. :king3:
    nah a lot of people I know are from there though, I'm from Walthamstow.
    You from COV or LESTA then.

ReputationRep:
    nah a lot of people I know are from there though, I'm from Walthamstow.
    You from COV or LESTA then.
    I see, a tiny bit far from Ilford.
    Lesta, innit. All the Indianz dwell here.

ReputationRep:
    I see, a tiny bit far from Ilford.
    Lesta, innit. All the Indianz dwell here.
    i go lesta uni you're probably down nandos and highcross all the time.

ReputationRep:
    i go lesta uni you're probably down nandos and highcross all the time.
    Haha, actually, I'm not. I go Highcross every now and again. But Nando's? Nope :no: I've never even set foot in Nando's tbh - I feel left out. :sad:

You probably JR` irl then, no?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, actually, I'm not. I go Highcross every now and again. But Nando's? Nope :no: I've never even set foot in Nando's tbh - I feel left out. :sad:

You probably JR` irl then, no?
    why don't you go then? can you tell your fit mates to come liquid on wednesdays, from october... it'll be appreciated :awesome:

and Nah hes left i think, i've never met anyone on here even though one asian guy lives few roads near me :teeth: it's weird :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    why don't you go then? can you tell your fit mates to come liquid on wednesdays, from october... it'll be appreciated :awesome:

and Nah hes left i think, i've never met anyone on here even though one asian guy lives few roads near me :teeth: it's weird :teeth:
    Because I can never be bothered. I get asked to go there from time to time but I'm always like: "Nah, cba, sorry "

Hahah, I see. Do you live on or off campus?
    I go Q.E. so I might've seen you :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Because I can never be bothered. I get asked to go there from time to time but I'm always like: "Nah, cba, sorry "

Hahah, I see. Do you live on or off campus?
    I go Q.E. so I might've seen you :ahee:
    `first year lived in Oadby village, this year gonna be living in Oxford house near DMU SU. Catch me slippin' down liquid endz get me star :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    `first year lived in Oadby village, this year gonna be living in Oxford house near DMU SU. Catch me slippin' down liquid endz get me star :awesome:
    I seee! You'll literally be able to walk it to town in like, under 5 mins :top:. Haha, this is weird - you actually might know quite a few people I know. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I seee! You'll literally be able to walk it to town in like, under 5 mins :top:. Haha, this is weird - you actually might know quite a few people I know. :teeth:
    who do you know, if they brown and first year most probssssssssss

ReputationRep:
    who do you know, if they brown and first year most probssssssssss
    Who do you know :awesome:? And yeah, they're mostly brown and in the first year. :woo: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Who do you know :awesome:? And yeah, they're mostly brown and in the first year. :woo: :ahee:
    bare, and know of even more. we'll go on forever, i'll just egg you if i ever see you init.

ReputationRep:
    bare, and know of even more. we'll go on forever, i'll just egg you if i ever see you init.
    That's if you're a true desi who can throw anything with style If not, then :hand:
    PM me saying who you know, innit blad?

ReputationRep:
    That's if you're a true desi who can throw anything with style If not, then :hand:
    PM me saying who you know, innit blad?
    long, you PM me i'm sleeping :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    long, you PM me i'm sleeping :awesome:
    Nuh-huh, ladies first. :ahee:
    But I think I have a good idea of who you might and might not know. :top:

ReputationRep:
    Nuh-huh, ladies first. :ahee:
    But I think I have a good idea of who you might and might not know. :top:
    yeah send that good idea in PM, i'm intrigued now.

ReputationRep:
    They don't, I don't, I find very very few of them attractive

edit: looks at the above posts

http://media.omfgif.com/gif/omfg_abe...in_and_out.gif

ReputationRep:
    yeah send that good idea in PM, i'm intrigued now.
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiine, you lazy person. :awesome:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 9, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.