Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    These cheeky girls did on Sunday and I turned around and said if you got anything to say, then say it to my face! They were not so cocky then!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, by my 'best friend'. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, once when I was in Year seven by a chav and once again in Year eight by another girl behind my back. I've probably been called ugly many other times behind my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    But the other % is girls saying it or hinting, It's a ***** system.
    oh my god. Well maybe its because where you live.
    Once you go to university, it will open yours eyes. plus, you will be thanking us because we are right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Well, they have awful taste if they think you're ugly
    :jumphug: Thanks. You're preference is rather subjective might I say. :p:

(Original post by Yawn11)
    This thread's got depressing =/ none of you are ugly, just unattractive to the people that have called you ugly. There... feel better?
    This thread could help people a lot. Just seeing all of the attractive people on this thread who have been called ugly ... just goes to show you shouldn't listen to what people say. Some people (such as myself) have taken these comments to heart so maybe reading through a thread like this will help people realise. I only wish I knew about TSR 4/5 years ago when I was being bullied.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ginger. Does this answer your question?

By one guy who later asked me out in primary school, and again by a jealous girl in primary school.

Odd thing is looking back at my primary school days from pics I was dead cute!!

ReputationRep:
    I most probably have, nobody's really said it to my face though. I don't have the best self-confidence either, but meh.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah all the time. Well not so much recently but it hurts like hell, the more people who say it the more I think its true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    I really dont understand why people say that people who are ginger are ugly.
    Well they are not and I don't understand why some people dislike gingers.
    For me rupert grint is sooooo hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menaa-x)
    :jumphug: Thanks. You're preference is rather subjective might I say. :p:
    I'm only being honest

ReputationRep:
    I get called ugly on a regular basis, usually by random guys walking past. Has happened ever since i started high school. I should be used to it by now. I try not to let it get to me but it's hard.

ReputationRep:
    Many tried but failed when I showed my teeth, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cam28)
    I really dont understand why people say that people who are ginger are ugly.
    Well they are not and I don't understand why some people dislike gingers.
    For me rupert grint is sooooo hot.
    Indeed. Nevertheless it's taken me the better part of my adult life to reconcile with the idea of my being even remotely physically-attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. Nevertheless it's taken me the better part of my adult life to reconcile with the idea of my being even remotely physically-attractive.
    well judging by your picture, you are good looking and I'm not saying that just to be nice.

ReputationRep:
    Not that I know of but maybe thats because im a guy. When i think about it i cant really remember a time when someone has called a boy ugly to their face. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    LLMMAAAAOOO

ReputationRep:
    Yes. By my mum. It hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Get a hair cut and put some gel on or dye your hair if you feel that way

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.