Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nasher and Basher)
    Whats the difference between the hacked version and normal one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unlimited money and donuts, but won't update. So anyone who has one currently (with the Hallowe'en theme) will keep the hallowe'en theme permanently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Unlimited money and donuts, but won't update. So anyone who has one currently (with the Hallowe'en theme) will keep the hallowe'en theme permanently.
    It normally stops working after a new update, but for some reason it's not... Yet. I must admit though I regret getting unlimited money, I'm fine with donuts cos I hardly ever use it but the money just made it boring. Although the hack was great for whacking day cos I just bought a load of eggs and kept placing them in friends maps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    It normally stops working after a new update, but for some reason it's not... Yet. I must admit though I regret getting unlimited money, I'm fine with donuts cos I hardly ever use it but the money just made it boring. Although the hack was great for whacking day cos I just bought a load of eggs and kept placing them in friends maps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really just depends which hack you get. Most would keep going ad infinitum but stuck in a timewarp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    But those who aren't the top level still have all the earlier levels to work through :wink2:
    True I just think if I weren't on the top level I'd be more dissapointed with the update!

(Original post by Drewski)
    The only thing I don't get is do they really expect people to have 150+ donuts to spend on luxury items? Aren't they just encouraging the use of hacks?
    I know! They hardly give us donuts and price premium things at 100+ donuts! The only people who get them are the ones who pay a stupid amount of money for donuts or those who use hacks/cheats

ReputationRep:
    My update has just arrived and I'm torn between finally making it to 12,000 ghosts (I'm on about 11,500) or just updating to see what's new. How many donuts do you actually get for getting to 12,000? I just got 30, yes three-zero, in a mystery box so is it really worth waiting until I have 12,000 ghosts?!

I'm kind of annoyed that there seems to be no way to get Professor Frink or Kang without spending donuts. To get them both that's 300 donuts which is a fair amount of money really. I do wish they'd let us have them eventually without paying.

About the new levels, surely people who aren't at high enough levels for the new tasks wouldn't really know... Unless somebody told them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humza100)
    What's your usernames, I could try to give you some gremlins if it helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mine is daniiellajessica I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperCat007)
    My update has just arrived and I'm torn between finally making it to 12,000 ghosts (I'm on about 11,500) or just updating to see what's new. How many donuts do you actually get for getting to 12,000? I just got 30, yes three-zero, in a mystery box so is it really worth waiting until I have 12,000 ghosts?!

I'm kind of annoyed that there seems to be no way to get Professor Frink or Kang without spending donuts. To get them both that's 300 donuts which is a fair amount of money really. I do wish they'd let us have them eventually without paying.

About the new levels, surely people who aren't at high enough levels for the new tasks wouldn't really know... Unless somebody told them!
    you only get 1-3 donuts, not really much :mad:

ReputationRep:
    How is everyone finding the Thanksgiving tasks?

I'm on part 9, it's taking the piss! It wants me to do 10 x 4 hour tasks :angry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    How is everyone finding the Thanksgiving tasks?

I'm on part 9, it's taking the piss! It wants me to do 10 x 4 hour tasks :angry:
    What level are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shorty94)
    What level are you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinkerbell_xxx)
    then surely you should have enough characters for 10 of them to do a 4 hour task without an issue?

Or am I being silly and you have to make one character do a 4 hour task ten times?

ReputationRep:
    then surely you should have enough characters for 10 of them to do a 4 hour task without an issue?

Or am I being silly and you have to make one character do a 4 hour task ten times?
    Lisa has to do 10 x 4 hour tasks

ReputationRep:
    The Tapped Out makers are actually taking the piss now... First they want Lisa to do 10 x 4 hour tasks, now Kirk has to do 3 x 24 hours just after doing the same 24 hour task :mad::unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else utterly peed off that you had to spend 30 donuts in order to progress on the 'Weekend Dad' quests? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else utterly peed off that you had to spend 30 donuts in order to progress on the 'Weekend Dad' quests? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At what point do you need to do this? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    At what point do you need to do this? :erm:
    Weekend Dad Part 13.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Weekend Dad Part 13.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No you don't... You get the golden calf in your inventory after doing the three x 24hr quests. I'm on part 15 and haven't spent any donuts :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Something is definitely wrong there! I've passed that and haven't spend 30 donuts :eek:

ReputationRep:
    So angry with this then, I did all 3 x 24 hour quests, I got the new task and I looked in my inventory and it wasn't there. So I had to buy it

ReputationRep:
    So angry with this then, I did all 3 x 24 hour quests, I got the new task and I looked in my inventory and it wasn't there. So I had to buy it
    Oh noo that is so weird though, I wonder how it happened :confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.