Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ama2007)
    Are you a grad or school leaver? Wat was your score?
    School leaver

59 I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it's just if you've achieved your A2s. Don't need to bring in AS certificates, according to the email.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)
    I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good luck for it, I'm like you, kind of looking forward to it I'll probably see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    good luck for it, I'm like you, kind of looking forward to it I'll probably see you there
    Hehe, I think MMI will be quite intense!

Yeah...we should have a code word...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone with interviews in the coming week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

To all of you who have had an interview, did you go by car? If so where did you guys park? I have my interview tomorrow and I'm finding it hard to find a nearby car park. The best I have come up with so far is to park in the Victoria Park car park.

Did you guys park there or is there a better place?

(Original post by minhle20)
      Hi guys!

To all of you who have had an interview, did you go by car? If so where did you guys park? I have my interview tomorrow and I'm finding it hard to find a nearby car park. The best I have come up with so far is to park in the Victoria Park car park.

Did you guys park there or is there a better place?

There are a few roads that are pay + display (opposite the medical school and the road going downhill - to its left).

http://www2.le.ac.uk/maps

(click on parking tap on the right)

ReputationRep:
      Was anyone at the interview today and in the 3rd morning group by any chance? :P

ReputationRep:
      To those who had interviews today: how did it go?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by joeymr)
      To those who had interviews today: how did it go?
      I have literally no idea! Felt like some parts went okay, others were certainly not so good, but what that means in the grand scheme of things I really don't know.. how did anyone else find it?

ReputationRep:
      Is Leicester going to give me an interview by any chance? or shall I just sit here and drown in Lindor chocolates...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by t_weir)
      I have literally no idea! Felt like some parts went okay, others were certainly not so good, but what that means in the grand scheme of things I really don't know.. how did anyone else find it?
      May I ask, which did you think was the most difficult station? I'm not asking for specifics, just what the station was generally testing (e.g. verbal, written, problem solving, etc).

ReputationRep:
      I know you can't give any qs but do they have your personal statement for any of the stations?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jazzhopkid)
      I know you can't give any qs but do they have your personal statement for any of the stations?
      No

I really cannot tell how mine went either

If you had your interview in the morning, you would have probably seen me. I was the last person to turn up and ended up sitting by myself on an empty table

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tinuviel)
      No

I really cannot tell how mine went either

If you had your interview in the morning, you would have probably seen me. I was the last person to turn up and ended up sitting by myself on an empty table
      So is it like everyone says, there's pretty much nothing you can do to prepare?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mehhhh)
      May I ask, which did you think was the most difficult station? I'm not asking for specifics, just what the station was generally testing (e.g. verbal, written, problem solving, etc).
      They were all pretty tricky in their own way, but I would say that problem solving/comprehension stations were particularly difficult, in my opinion anyway

ReputationRep:
      They were all pretty tricky in their own way, but I would say that problem solving/comprehension stations were particularly difficult, in my opinion anyway
      Thanks! Must...resist..urge...to ask...what kind of...problems...arghhh

ReputationRep:
      Do you feel you can't really prepare for what you experienced today?

ReputationRep:
      I had my interview today and I'm not sure how it went, I was happy with some parts bit unsure about others, it was quite fun tbh but the data interpretation station was my worst

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by GCSE-help)
      Do you feel you can't really prepare for what you experienced today?
      I don't think I could have done any better if I had prepared any more... You don't really know what to expect especially as there is no recall/ps stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.