Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Clyne is killing it

ReputationRep:
    If Fabregas became available, would Wenger buy him? Be honest.

Congrats on 4th place.

ReputationRep:
    Should have known better than to come at Arsenal for fourth tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    I reckon he would tbh.

ReputationRep:
    lol everton with that bottle. clearly they dont want CL.

ReputationRep:
    2-0 to Southampton

Where are all the WUM's saying Everton gonna get 4th off us now

ReputationRep:
    2 own goals.. ouch

ReputationRep:
    OMG Everton just threw away their match. So it's not just Arsenal who struggle with early away games

Ahh ffs, have coleman in my fantasy premier league team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    2-0 to Southampton

Where are all the WUM's saying Everton gonna get 4th off us now
    the fact they've taken it so close is nothing short of an embarrassment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)

Congrats on 4th place.
    He'd be mad not to buy him for £25m when you consider the number of injuries we have every season.

ReputationRep:
    2 own goals by Everton....ok then.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    the fact they've taken it so close is nothing short of an embarrassment

You can call it close or an "embarrassment" if you want

We went through all our big games whilst they haven't even finished. At the end of it they'll potentially finish 4, 5, or even 8 points behind us depending on what city achieves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You can call it close or an "embarrassment" if you want

We went through all our big games whilst they haven't even finished. At the end of it they'll potentially finish 4, 5, or even 8 points behind us depending on what city achieves.
    listen i love arsenal as much as the next guy but lets not try and defend the ridiculous annual slump to have everton anywhere near arsenal at all this season is atrocious management from arsene wenger

ReputationRep:
    If we got Fabregas, no way would we get a proper DM as well.

ReputationRep:
    listen i love arsenal as much as the next guy but lets not try and defend the ridiculous annual slump to have everton anywhere near arsenal at all this season is atrocious management from arsene wenger
    By your standards Liverpool should be nowhere near Everton either (and that's counting the past three seasons)

ReputationRep:

Right ok I'm not sure whether you're a WUM, neutral, fan, or part of the WOB.

Which is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Right ok I'm not sure whether you're a WUM, neutral, fan, or part of the WOB.

Which is it?
    neither..

A lonely individual with a vendetta against arsenal fans, and a bit of a god complex, who never believes its possible that he is wrong..

Its not his fault though.. just in denial about his love for arsenal.. kicking out and attacking anything arsenal he sees, just to try and push back the steamy, lustful feelings for the club and wenger, that he knows.. deep down.. will one day climb up from the deep and take control of his life..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else not too fussed if Sagna leaves? He's an ok RB but by no means special.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Anyone else not too fussed if Sagna leaves? He's an ok RB but by no means special.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not to bothered myself.. he has been on pretty good form for the last year or so, but lets be honest, it probably wont last much longer, given his age..

No issue with him leaving, as long as a replacement is brought in, and its not just left to jenks

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.