The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ICAP AC Invite
Original post by Anonynous
ICAP AC Invite

I didn't think ICAP did a spring week program.
got a generic email from icap saying that I will hear in next few weeks, anyone else?
Original post by MathsNerd1
I didn't think ICAP did a spring week program.

They have
Anyone know any more info about UBS Horizons and what they're looking for in applicants? It seems sick, but must be super competitive
Reply 1185
They have

Is it not a Summer insight as opposed to a Spring one?
Original post by CD315

Yes, icap have a summer programme

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CD315

You're right, they start in june ~

http://www.icapcampusrecruitment.com/programmes/industry-insight.aspx
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Refrigerator
Anyone know any more info about UBS Horizons and what they're looking for in applicants? It seems sick, but must be super competitive

6-8 people accepted every year, probably one of if not the sickest scheme to get from any bank. A strong interest in finance as well as equal evidence of voluntary work/leadership where you have made a strong difference to a project etc
has anyone heard back from blackrock?
Original post by Szmessh
maybe this is just me again but these logical reasoning tests aka which form comes after the sequence are actually worse than numerical tests. just did UBS's

How was it?
Submitted BAML.

Flatmate was a dick during tests, playing loud music on his speakers. Does getting to the 2nd part of application confirm that you passed the benchmark performance level?
Submitted BAML.

Flatmate was a dick during tests, playing loud music on his speakers. Does getting to the 2nd part of application confirm that you passed the benchmark performance level?

Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

WILL!! I got AC invite and idk whether I should delay it till the end of next month or just do it at the end of this. It's ICAP and I have no idea what to expect, despite having been to an AC before. What should I do to prepare and what do you recommend?

And thanks.. without those tests, I'd probably have failed >.<
Are BlackRock offering a Spring Week for 2015, can't find seem to find the link anywhere?
Original post by gerald131
Are BlackRock offering a Spring Week for 2015, can't find seem to find the link anywhere?

Yes, they are.

https://blackrock.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/brand-2/xf-25b861b7dcf4/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/1/opp/730-Insight-Program-EMEA/en-GB
Anybody submitting a Deutsche Bank cover letter? Looks optional and the 5 questions sum it up pretty well..
Original post by Zymoloid!
Anybody submitting a Deutsche Bank cover letter? Looks optional and the 5 questions sum it up pretty well..

"In banking, when something is optional, it normally implies "you don't have to do this but if you decide not to, don't let the door hit you on the way out"."
http://canarywharfian.co.uk/threads/so-you-want-a-summer-internship-in-london-part-ii.86/
Reply 1198
ICAP AC Invite

Did you have any online tests/phone interview before the AC invite?
Original post by vmwl
Did you have any online tests/phone interview before the AC invite?

No just CV/Cover letter. We do tests at AC.

Latest

Trending

Trending