Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Speech & Language Therapy 2015 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone called up City?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    Anyone called up City?
    Yeah. God they were snappy. 'They get a lot of applications to sift through and being impatient won't help' no time frame given, just 'wait'. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soufflekitty)
    Yeah. God they were snappy. 'They get a lot of applications to sift through and being impatient won't help' no time frame given, just 'wait'. :/
    That's exactly what happened to me too :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Congratulations on your offer, when did you have your interview?
    Have you had any offers? And thank you. Had my interview early Decmeber time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wisdomhunter)
    Does anyone have any idea on the types of questions that'd be asked at the Speech Pathology and Therapy interview tomorrow at MMU? Been researching about conditions and childhood development stages, but not too sure at the minute.
    Best of luck to everyone having an interview also.
    How did you find the MMU interview questions? Sadly my application was declined. Good luck to you though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloejaneedwards)
    Have you had any offers? And thank you. Had my interview early Decmeber time
    I've only applied to BCU. My interview was on the 8th December. I think there were only 7 of us. Was yours on the 1st or the 8th?

ReputationRep:
    And the wait goes on...has anyone heard anything from BCU this week? Any offers? Interview dates? Anything???

ReputationRep:
    I actually found the MMU interview questions to be quite reasonable. Best of luck to whatever you apply for Chloe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eskimok1)
    That's exactly what happened to me too :/
    Made me feel very embarrassed. I was only asking them considering other people on here have received offers from them :s

ReputationRep:
    I actually found the MMU interview questions to be quite reasonable. Best of luck to whatever you apply for Chloe!
    I found the questions to be like that too did they say when they would get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    No they didn't. They were quite vague

ReputationRep:
    No they didn't. They were quite vague
    Did you have your interview today?

Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nesca89)
    I found the questions to be like that too did they say when they would get back to you?
    Still no news?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Still no news?
    Nope, I think I'm in the maybe pile and they will see after today's interview whether there's anyone better than me haha

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I think I'm in the maybe pile and they will see after today's interview whether there's anyone better than me haha
    Hopefully you will hear something (positive) soon. Keep smiling! I noticed you didn't go to Sheffield - shame as I would have been interested to know what you thought about them!

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the table, hardly anyone who has had interviews at MMU has heard back, unless they just haven't updated the table!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmyPilot)
    Hopefully you will hear something (positive) soon. Keep smiling! I noticed you didn't go to Sheffield - shame as I would have been interested to know what you thought about them!
    FIngers crossed! And yeah I didn't like the look of them tbh haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shropshirelass51)
    Looking at the table, hardly anyone who has had interviews at MMU has heard back, unless they just haven't updated the table!
    I know of 6 people who were at my interview that have heard back! But I guess I've not received an unsuccessful lol

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a face to face interview at reading? I received an offer after an written interview but the department has emailed saying the don't do open days as you have a chance to see the department and meet the tutors at your interview :/ very confused! Not sure if the mistook written interview for interview or what hope everyone's applications are going ok

ReputationRep:
    I know of 6 people who were at my interview that have heard back! But I guess I've not received an unsuccessful lol
    They do say no news is good news. I know it's really frustrating though. Lots of people still waiting for BCU as well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.