The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ozbilege
Yeah sure, I wasn't challenging you, I was reflecting on my own experience.

Nor was I. I'm surprised they didn't actually
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 1181
Original post by ozbilege
I had no NHS questions at all.

i hope that's the case for me too.. it's quite complicated to learn it when you haven't even experienced it.. and all these new reforms.. :/
Original post by ucasunderdog
Had my interview on the 6th, and got rejected :frown: Ucas Track updated on the 19th at 22:31.
To those who have offers from imperial, did you get an email from imperial itself?

I had mine on 6th and haven't heard anything
it's horrible to have to wait so long
Commiserations
But no one seems to have heard back having had their interview on the 6th. It seems too much of a coincidence that no one has heard back, there must be at least 7 of us on this thread :/
Original post by Rishi1806
But no one seems to have heard back having had their interview on the 6th. It seems too much of a coincidence that no one has heard back, there must be at least 7 of us on this thread :/

Someone was rejected on Monday
the 7th rejections came out first too
Maybe they made a mistake with me and i actually have an offer:colondollar: Highly unlikely i know, but a boy can dream
At least i have an offer from birmingham, but it sucks that i was rejected by my first choice...
Original post by Futuremedic2096

Do you know if any 7th rejections came out at the same time as the 7th offers?

Oh dear me. There's no way I can do work without hearing back
I am yet another person who had their interview on the 6th and hasn't heard back

How strange that people on the 7th have, Imperial need to get their act together :wink:

Mirroring my thoughts.

Chem assessment on thursday, Biology test on Friday, mocks coming up real soon, other stuff as well, and nah, not working for me.

I have an interview tomorrow but can't focus on that
Original post by Sunshowers01
I am yet another person who had their interview on the 6th and hasn't heard back

How strange that people on the 7th have, Imperial need to get their act together :wink:

So weird isn't it
They've known for ages
I'm expecting the worst
So weird isn't it
They've known for ages
I'm expecting the worst

Nahh don't think like that, post-interview admissions stats are surprisingly good for Imperial
At the moment my life consists of alternating between my email and tsr😓
Nahh don't think like that, post-interview admissions stats are surprisingly good for Imperial

I was there for the duration of 6TH I wonder who you are
I was there for the duration of 6TH I wonder who you are

Haha I was literally there for half an hour, but there's so many people from the 6th on this thread!
Haha I was literally there for half an hour, but there's so many people from the 6th on this thread!

I know right
They always seem to come at night from imperial
Original post by ucasunderdog
Had my interview on the 6th, and got rejected :frown: Ucas Track updated on the 19th at 22:31.
To those who have offers from imperial, did you get an email from imperial itself?

I'm so sorry :frown: but don't worry, things will pan out for you!
I received an email from UCAS saying something has changed and then on my track it said that I have been offered a place.
Is it weird that I havent gotten an interview with 7.2, 7.9 and 3A and 44 predicted at IB? Really getting nervous here
Original post by jungykang
Is it weird that I havent gotten an interview with 7.2, 7.9 and 3A and 44 predicted at IB? Really getting nervous here

You are deserving ,sure you gonna get interview .I am not sure if imperial is making IB an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending