Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait and find out ... :flip:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh and someone told me I'm both immune to compliments and insults :rofl2: so don't beg :yes:
    But it's never going to happen so I can't 'wait to find out'

So come on don't be shy

or are you a little coward 'all implied and no action'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PopaPork)
    But it's never going to happen so I can't 'wait to find out'

So come on don't be shy

or are you a little coward 'all implied and no action'
    It will happen if you agree to it - you scared :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    It will happen if you agree to it - you scared :rolleyes:
    What would I have to be scared about?

But as I said I'm gay so you wouldn't interest me

ReputationRep:
    ---

ReputationRep:
    What would I have to be scared about?

But as I said I'm gay so you wouldn't interest me
    You know that yourself, clever way of trying to question me back

I'm not here to interest you, who the heck are you :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    You know that yourself, clever way of trying to question me back

I'm not here to interest you, who the heck are you :rofl2:
    Odd you were the one who said 'you'd like to date me' this is the title of the thread

you them make some cowardly threat that you are to cowardly to actually come out and say but hint that I would have to be scared over it

but like most cowards I see you don't have the balls to say what you mean and now you are playing the 'victim'

Oh well I'll go back to desecration of the koran as it's more fun than trying to get you to say what you mean (But then I've found this to be the way with some prefer to fight behind a keyboard or attack the defenseless rather than those who will defend themselves back)

but as you asked me for the date I'll have to turn you down with a 'you're not my type' comeback

ReputationRep:
    Odd you were the one who said 'you'd like to date me' this is the title of the thread

you them make some cowardly threat that you are to cowardly to actually come out and say but hint that I would have to be scared over it

but like most cowards I see you don't have the balls to say what you mean and now you are playing the 'victim'

Oh well I'll go back to desecration of the koran as it's more fun than trying to get you to say what you mean (But then I've found this to be the way with some prefer to fight behind a keyboard or attack the defenseless rather than those who will defend themselves back)

but as you asked me for the date I'll have to turn you down with a 'you're not my type' comeback
    I don't do this dating business like I said before I'd like to meet the "atheists" / whoever hates my posts so I can give them a lesson.
    Obviously you've taken it too far.. :rolleyes:

Wow calling me a coward. You're the hypocrite I know. Why do you have to bring Islam into this, moron.
    Truth is you have nothing better to say so you have an excuse to always bring Islam into this.

I don't need to meet your pork haraam face anyway you kuffar.

Don't mess :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    I don't do this dating business like I said before I'd like to meet the "atheists" / whoever hates my posts so I can give them a lesson.
    Obviously you've taken it too far.. :rolleyes:
    But a lesson in what? (I know how to desecrate the koran so don't need help there)

Come on coward tell me what it is you think you can teach me that would need a gang of your friends to help you with as you can't teach me this yourself

ReputationRep:
    ...etc

..etc
    Compose yourselves, children. :woo:

"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs" -Proverbs 10:12

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just like those who would threaten me to have the balls to come out and make the threats not just hint they will need a gang to teach me a lesson

But you're right as Jesus would have said But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    *Pokes you with a sweeping brush*

Shoo The only Bible verses to be quoted are the ones from The Pocket Boris Bible 2015 (*updated edition)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    *Pokes you with a sweeping brush*

Shoo The only Bible verses to be quoted are the ones from The Pocket Boris Bible 2015 (*updated edition)
    Oh my. :rofl:

Forgive my soul. :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
    Show
    "For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you." -Matthew 6:14

"But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." - Matthew 6:15

ReputationRep:
    Was the Anon-Andy situation was cleared up. Because I really want to know who that was, I do not like unresolved matters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe1996)
    Was the Anon-Andy situation was cleared up. Because I really want to know who that was, I do not like unresolved matters

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They were discussing their situation on another thread and the female wasn't Anon...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kkboyk
    I would like to know who you would want to date please, thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    They were discussing their situation on another thread and the female wasn't Anon...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who was it? (Or you could tell me the title of the thread if you want to remain guilt free)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes!!!
    I solved that mystery
    It was ilovereading
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I always find out

(Original post by Mochassassin)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Were we?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    Yes!!!
    I solved that mystery
    It was ilovereading
    Wrong!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Who was it? (Or you could tell me the title of the thread if you want to remain guilt free)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure you'd know them anyway..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.