donkey
    18.51%
    man eating sandwich
    8.90%
    ginger
    21.35%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gilo98)
    I am really annoyed ahaha, especially given that I got full marks in all other 5 modules! Will ask for a photocopy and will probably resit next year just for my piece of mind.
    I honestly wouldn't bother retaking. S1 has very little to do with the other stats modules, so it's not like it's synoptic, thus you'll actually have to put some effort into revising for it. Plus it costs a fair bit to retake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    I honestly wouldn't bother retaking. S1 has very little to do with the other stats modules, so it's not like it's synoptic, thus you'll actually have to put some effort into revising for it. Plus it costs a fair bit to retake
    Tbh, Im just a little annoyed - I'm sure I'll come to my senses tomorrow :lol: It's just really annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, Im just a little annoyed - I'm sure I'll come to my senses tomorrow :lol: It's just really annoying!!
    At the end of the day you have 98.5% in A level maths, that is not easy to come by...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    At the end of the day you have 98.5% in A level maths, that is not easy to come by...
    Thanks, I am very pleased with myself, I promise!

ReputationRep:
    TeeEm do you still have the mark scheme for this years S1 paper?

ReputationRep:
    TeeEm do you still have the mark scheme for this years S1 paper?
    here it is
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf S1, June 2015, marks.pdf (81.1 KB, 38 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    here it is
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    here it is
    Madas I got my A* in maths!! Your papers helped me a lot, did a few difficult ones on the evening before c3 and c4 and they were super helpful. I'm so grateful (got 92 and 95 in c3 and c4, 562/600 overall)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    Madas I got my A* in maths!! Your papers helped me a lot, did a few difficult ones on the evening before c3 and c4 and they were super helpful. I'm so grateful (got 92 and 95 in c3 and c4, 562/600 overall)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well done ...
    I wish some of my students did as good as you did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    well done ...
    Hey man, cheers for taking the time to write your harder papers! I managed to bring my C4 up to 100 UMS! It was so helpful, just enjoyed a bottle of champagne Cheers, your work is so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iridann)
    Hey man, cheers for taking the time to write your harder papers! I managed to bring my C4 up to 100 UMS! It was so helpful, just enjoyed a bottle of champagne Cheers, your work is so helpful!
    well done to another satisfied "customer"
    good luck at University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    well done ...
    How did your students do if you don't mind me asking?
    Very grateful for all the resources by the way - I'm sure IYGB helped have me prepared for those weird C3/4 and doing or attempting to do those daily questions has allowed my brain to retain some maths abilities over the long gap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    How did your students do if you don't mind me asking?
    Very grateful for all the resources by the way - I'm sure IYGB helped have me prepared for those weird C3/4 and doing or attempting to do those daily questions has allowed my brain to retain some maths abilities over the long gap.
    Second worse year so far ... (2A*, 3A, 2B and one A* in FM)
    (Three have not got in touch yet and I am to scared to ring them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Second worse year so far ... (2A*, 3A, 2B and one A* in FM)
    (Three have not got in touch yet and I am to scared to ring them)
    Your students in real life may not have got the top grades, but your "students" online (myself included) have learned some invaluable stuff from you and we have the top grades...and we are very grateful for your hard work on here and on your website.

I hope you don't feel bad at all that your IRL students may not have done as well as you hoped, because if it wasn't for you then lots of other students online wouldn't have got the top grades either...so we are ver thankful, if that makes any sense

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dylann)
    Your students in real life may not have got the top grades, but your "students" online (myself included) have learned some invaluable stuff from you and we have the top grades...and we are very grateful for your hard work on here and on your website.

I hope you don't feel bad at all that your IRL students may not have done as well as you hoped, because if it wasn't for you then lots of other students online wouldn't have got the top grades either...so we are ver thankful, if that makes any sense

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so technically I pushed the grade boundaries up....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Precisely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    well done to another satisfied "customer"
    good luck at University.
    Once again thank you, best of luck for the remaining students!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A... thank you for helping me out for the past 3 years of my education

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Haha, nothing wrong with that. Higher boundaries should mean students are becoming smarter...which is in part due to people like you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ps1265A)
    I got an A... thank you for helping me out for the past 3 years of my education
    all the best

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.