Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah good luck everyone! I think I'll be too nervous/giddy to sleep tonight

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

I'm a teacher and it's my first day back after Easter tomorrow.

Should be... interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone.... thanks for keeping me sane through this wait / going slightly mad along with me 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck all

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck girls, boys, and all those of indeterminate gender. Monday should be mildly terrifying!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys. I failed at stage 1 but my friend made it all the way to the assessment centre.

It's been a long process and I wish you all get the outcome you deserve!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all. They usually don't let anything out of the bag before midday and sometimes the close of play, so don't have too stressful a morning.

I wasn't invited to the AC this year but last year I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear, hope you've all got cooler heads than me lol

Any updates keep them flowing on here, this forum was my life's blood last year for news.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone. It's going to be quite a day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebecca_:))
    Good luck guys. I failed at stage 1 but my friend made it all the way to the assessment centre.

It's been a long process and I wish you all get the outcome you deserve!
    Thanks rebecca I remember you from stage 1, seems so long ago. I hope you got sorted with the application error for the O/HO jobs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TraineeAcc)
    Good luck all. They usually don't let anything out of the bag before midday and sometimes the close of play, so don't have too stressful a morning.

I wasn't invited to the AC this year but last year I was a nervous wreck waiting to hear, hope you've all got cooler heads than me lol

Any updates keep them flowing on here, this forum was my life's blood last year for news.
    Shame you didn't make it to AC his year. Haha I was a nervous wreck all last week think I'm over it now and have accepted my fate, but would just like closure!

ReputationRep:
    This wait is going to be annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rchilton)
    Thanks rebecca I remember you from stage 1, seems so long ago. I hope you got sorted with the application error for the O/HO jobs!
    I did cheers, they just amended it. I felt like such a numpty!

ReputationRep:
    My application says unsuccessful on csr but there's no feedback or email correspondence. Disappointing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucyv95)
    My application says unsuccessful on csr but there's no feedback or email correspondence. Disappointing
    Omg I'm sorry Lucy. Did it only change today? I'm really nervous to check mine now

ReputationRep:
    Portal has updated to application in reserve, not sure what that means!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok so met the standard but no job, think they put me on reserve for other jobs.. :-( good luck everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done hun - you may also be on the reserve if anyone drops out.

Mine has changed to unsuccessful. Gutted but expected.

All the best everyone guys and gals.

ReputationRep:
    Well done for making reserve rchilton but unlucky for not being offered a position hopefully someone will drop out and you get newcastle. No news for me yet.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.