Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wombatt)
    1. Both
    2. Mine wasn't used at all during my interview.
    Thanks sooooo much. This was useful. Hope everything works out for you.

ReputationRep:
    How is the data handling test used when making offers? Like is there a threshold score or is it just considered station no 12 when calculating an interview score?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightingspeed)
    The bus goes outside the uni, the bus stop is a 1 min walk to uni (can't miss it). Take the bus opposite the station and not the one on the same side of the station. (Also feel free to ask the bus driver before boarding!) I hope this helps.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    People who already have offers or had an interview, for the maths test, was it harder than the practice one on the website? I know the questions in the real thing will be clinical scenarios, so that means dosage amounts, concentrations, ratios etc. ??

ReputationRep:
    Is the Roles and Responsibilities form used at all during the interview process? Do they ask you questions on your form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephannalee)
    That's what it was last year but also saw someone on here say they're only giving out 170 offers this year, not sure if it's true though
    170 offers only?! That's so little..

ReputationRep:
    To get an offer, do the tutors give out offers solely based on your interview performance? Or is it all other factors taken into account like academic score, R&R form and UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by academia123)
    To get an offer, do the tutors give out offers solely based on your interview performance? Or is it all other factors taken into account like academic score, R&R form and UKCAT?
    Offers are based only on interview performance, as they score you at each station at the interview, if there are any borderline cases with tied scores they use your UKCAT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by academia123)
    170 offers only?! That's so little..
    That's what I thought, not sure it's true, just someone on this thread said that's what they were told at an open day or something, really hoping it's not true

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought, not sure it's true, just someone on this thread said that's what they were told at an open day or something, really hoping it's not true
    I'm sure if they were intending to give out fewer offers than normal they would have published it on their website somewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhodesmartha246)
    I'm sure if they were intending to give out fewer offers than normal they would have published it on their website somewhere
    Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully more offers will be given out as I rejected my offer yesterday... Good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    That's what it was last year but also saw someone on here say they're only giving out 170 offers this year, not sure if it's true though
    Yeah 160-170 offers this year which sucks a bit, because apparently more people are putting keele as their first choice 😩

(I was told this a few weeks ago when visiting keele I spoke to one of the admissions tutors face to face)

ReputationRep:
    Is there 11 stations? If so what is it? I can only seem to count 10 from the information they have gave us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vka94)
    Is there 11 stations? If so what is it? I can only seem to count 10 from the information they have gave us.
    The last one is probably to watch a video in preparation for the next station

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vka94)
    The 11tgbstation is a rest station I think

ReputationRep:
    Will they use our roles and responsibilities form?

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you guys know I am still waiting to hear, anyone else in this position?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottemc1234)
    Just to let you guys know I am still waiting to hear, anyone else in this position?
    Oh what!! I check this thread mainly to see if you get an interview. We are in March now. :/ I reaaaaaaaally hope you get that email you are waiting for. They did say they'll let you know by this week right? Fingers crossed you find out later today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara0928)
    Oh what!! I check this thread mainly to see if you get an interview. We are in March now. :/ I reaaaaaaaally hope you get that email you are waiting for. They did say they'll let you know by this week right? Fingers crossed you find out later today
    Yeah I know I really hope so too!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.