Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothonist)
    Anyone heard back from Edinburgh yet?
    NOOO! I'm so worried

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nads_xo)
    Can i just ask do you know what grades your friend was predicted compared to what they asked for for the computer science degree? I submitted my ucas application to loughborough for itmb yesturday and was just wondering...?
    I think his predicted grades were AAA (possibly A*AA) and his offer was AAB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmathereader)
    I've got an offer from Kent for the same course! I got an offer from Sussex on Thursday for English, so keep an eye out
    Thank you! I only applied Tuesday so I'm trying to be patient haha.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Bristol Politics????

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received any offers for Pharmacology yet? I sent my application off on November 6th and was offered a conditional from Liverpool on the 10th and Leeds Beckett (Biomedical physiology/pharmacology) on the 12th. Still waiting to hear back from Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    Ngl, starting to get worried about hearing from Bristol even though its only been 3 weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlohaCharlotte)
    Ngl, starting to get worried about hearing from Bristol even though its only been 3 weeks...
    I wouldn't worry when I applied for my last degree I didn't hear anything from the Uni I actually went to until January and I sent my app off in October x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I sent my application to Warwick 15 days ago for LLB law and no answers yet

ReputationRep:
    Submitted mine for Westminster yesterday, how long did it take for your offer to come through and what grades did you apply with if you don't mind me asking?
    (Original post by I'm The Real MVP)
    Update: I've now had responses from City Uni, Westminster Uni and Kings College London. 2/3 gave me an offer.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from King's a day after I sent it off for Biomed WOOOO!!!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Edinburgh for IR yesterday. Still waiting on Durham and St Andrews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perthy25)
    I got an offer from Edinburgh for IR yesterday. Still waiting on Durham and St Andrews.
    Congrats! When did you send your application off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 260498)
    Has anyone recieved offers from Loughborough, Coventry, Bournemouth, Brighton or Hertfordshire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth in 2 days, and an offer from Brighton a couple of days after that

ReputationRep:
    I've had offers from Liverpool, Bristol and Brighton for Geology. I received them within a week of sending my application. Still waiting on Birmingham and Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinGregory)
    I had an unconditional offer from Bournemouth in 2 days, and an offer from Brighton a couple of days after that
    I sent my application off over 3 weeks ago and still heard nothing from Bournemouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasim_96)
    I sent my application off over 3 weeks ago and still heard nothing from Bournemouth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you applying for though? You will definitely hear soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinGregory)
    What are you applying for though? You will definitely hear soon!!
    I applied for Computing. The only unis I'm waiting for are Bournemouth and Lancaster for Computer Science.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Arabic at Leeds, Manchester, Exeter, SOAS and Westminster and sent off my application about 4/5 days ago and no offers so far... Has anyone got offers from these unis for the same/similar courses? If so, how long did it take after your application was sent off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slothonist)
    Congrats! When did you send your application off?
    Thanks! I sent it before the October deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Bristol seems to be blitzing through replies too. I got my unconditional less then a week after i applied

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.