Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Do I really need to know all of AS for A2 Edexcel Bio? It's taking tooooo long.

ReputationRep:
    Finished all the revision cards for the attachment section of my AS psychology exam! Very pleased with myself- quick break then on to models of memory

ReputationRep:
    For this 8:30 session I plan to do my Latin lit and geography homework.

ReputationRep:
    For the 8:30 session I will revise attachment for half an hour, and then memory for the remaining hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    yup
    Oh that's great I really enjoy doing each of those sections ! What studies do you do?

ReputationRep:
    im a bit late but my work for this block is gonna run into the next one
    gonna try and go through thermo chemistry and rated of reaction topics hopefully ill be able to go through them thoroughly and then go through presentation for welsh bac :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electric33)
    Oh that's great I really enjoy doing each of those sections ! What studies do you do?
    for social i did milgram, burger, tajfel, sherif
    can't remember more
    i hate psychology

ReputationRep:
    currently : PSYCHOLOGY FLASHCARDS & PLUS BIOLOGY MASS TRANSPORT (PLANTS & ANIMALS)

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhh Ive tired myself out. decided to watch the footie and I have zilch motivation.

ReputationRep:
    Been doing biochemistry since 7pm and now I'm gonna sleep and pick it up again tomorrow🐶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CGL9498)
    Finished all the revision cards for the attachment section of my AS psychology exam! Very pleased with myself- quick break then on to models of memory
    doing that atm, any good resources? :P

ReputationRep:
    Great thread!

You'll see a lot of me around here starting from tomorrow! I'm at A levels and studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics & Computer Science! In my mocks, I achieved 4 Es (fell asleep in a few). I have prolonged studying till now because I'm lazy.

The good thing is I'm pretty self disciplined and now that I've set this goal I will achieve four As

ReputationRep:
    i really want to sleep but making flashcards :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samm98)
    Great idea, just what I needed. Easily my favourite thread
    Thank you, I feel honoured.

(Original post by Foreverfree)
    Thanks for this!!!

Starting at 830pm

I will finish doing my history revision on the nazis and I will work on my uni course work till 10pm.

Thanks anon👍🏾🌈😬
    You're welcome! ^-^ sounds great, hope you managed to get it donee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LelouchViRuge)
    Great thread!

You'll see a lot of me around here starting from tomorrow! I'm at A levels and studying Maths, Further Maths, Physics & Computer Science! In my mocks, I achieved 4 Es (fell asleep in a few). I have prolonged studying till now because I'm lazy.

The good thing is I'm pretty self disciplined and now that I've set this goal I will achieve four As
    Yayy, brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so think I'm alone atm but I'm starting my night-time revision session in about 15 mins! Doing Chemistry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, so think I'm alone atm but I'm starting my night-time revision session in about 15 mins! Doing Chemistry!
    nooo i am here tooo
    making flashcards

ReputationRep:
    nooo i am here tooo
    making flashcards
    :woohoo:<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    :woohoo:<3
    :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    :hoppy:
    How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.