Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Lol people do. I reckon 2 people i know have got it. 1 is on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's insane.

Anyone getting 120/120 (at the correct age) deserves a bloody award.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    That's insane.

I got 120/120 in what was arguably the easiest STEP paper ever (I 2010) lol. Tbf it was my first mock though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    That's insane.

The person i knows jn yr 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol people do. I reckon 2 people i know have got it. 1 is on here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, I appreciate the complement but I got 420

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kill myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    You can use them to highlight questions and stuff, but not on the booklet for answers.
    Zacken, where's stuff like this listed? I'd hate to make a mess of my exam because of silly things like these that I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishdesai7)
    Zacken, where's stuff like this listed? I'd hate to make a mess of my exam because of silly things like these that I don't know.
    It's sort of standard exam procedure, should be on the front page of whatever exam you're sitting.

ReputationRep:
    The person i knows jn yr 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's cheating though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when there was last a statistics question on step II(as opposed to probability) . Last one I can remember is on 2012

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just realized that I messed up one of the parts of my ex-full solution. So silly as it was one of the more accessible questions that I was hoping to see on the exam . Not a necessary exam for me but want to get a 2 nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    Edit : Don't give that many hints

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    X
    How does that help?

Delete your post please. We can only discuss the paper AFTER 9 am tomorrow. I don't know why it is so difficult to understand this..

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Insight314)
    How does that help?

Delete your post please. We can only discuss the paper AFTER 9 am tomorrow. I don't know why it is so difficult to understand this..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's discussing our discussions, I think.

Ok so what I know without sitting the test : It was a relatively mild banana to many of you and since the most religious of you do maths perhaps it would be better to try engineering . I'd also pay attention on the liberal arts since many of you have done some resulting in very strange career paths .
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !
    P.S. I am neither Australian nor do I do maths
    Best advice is to walk out of the exam

ReputationRep:
    [...]
    Agreed. Any shred of discussions gives someone else an advantage. I don't understand why people are actually thick enough to talk about the exam publicly. One would think a STEP candidate knows enough to not put his offer on the line...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    He's discussing our discussions, I think.
    While at the same time implying that our discussions would directly improve the reader's performance in the STEP exam. Therefore, he is discussing our discussions which discuss the paper, so he needs to remove his post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok so what I know without sitting the test : It was a relatively difficult paper to many of you and since most of you do pures perhaps it would be better to try stats and mech . I'd also pay attention on minor mistakes since many of you have done some resulting in very wrong answers.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH !
    P.S. I am neither Australian nor do I sit the test but you guys would give me great hints
    This has to stop please , I don't want this to happen in II and III cause it would be unfair .
    Perhaps the reason that grade boundaries remain the same while difficulty increases is due to this
    I understand and agree with your point, but the example is a bit animated... "You seem to have all got things wrong from making minor mistakes so I'm going to make sure I don't do that..." It's kinda like, would you otherwise have just thrown caution to the wind and made plentiful minor mistakes without checking?

much love.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Agreed. Any shred of discussions gives someone else an advantage. I don't understand why people are actually thick enough to talk about the exam publicly. One would think a STEP candidate knows enough to not put his offer on the line...
    Did you receive my email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you receive my email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, sorry, I completely forgot to reply!

Thank you very much.

While at the same time implying that our discussions would directly improve the reader's performance in the STEP exam. Therefore, he is discussing our discussions which discuss the paper, so he needs to remove his post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And people who have quoted him (without editing the quote)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.