Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Yeah :erm: I'm giving them some space, do you think that's a good idea? Last time I gave someone some space because I knew they were upset, they got annoyed at me for 'not caring' about them and called me a 'bad friend' but I like to think that I'm not because I try to listen whenever they may need to talk about something. I give up

Thank you for the hugs, Sean haha
    Yeah, maybe something like 'I'm not sure what's going on but I hope you're okay. If you want to talk, you know where I am - otherwise I'll just give you some space. ' then they should get that you're not upset or angry about them, just that you care. If they take it the wrong way.. as they've done in the past for you, then :dontknow:

:hugs: you aren't a bad friend for doing that - maybe they're just angry and confused or upset and can't see things quite clearly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Yeah, maybe something like 'I'm not sure what's going on but I hope you're okay. If you want to talk, you know where I am - otherwise I'll just give you some space. ' then they should get that you're not upset or angry about them, just that you care. If they take it the wrong way.. as they've done in the past for you, then :dontknow:

:hugs: you aren't a bad friend for doing that - maybe they're just angry and confused or upset and can't see things quite clearly.
    I've done exactly that :erm: Just waiting for a response now. :dontknow: Thank you again, Sean
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    I've done exactly that :erm: Just waiting for a response now. :dontknow: Thank you again, Sean
    See, you've got this no worries.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Whyyy does no one do WJEC law. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    Hi your inbox is full

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ohh i'll do it after 15 min
    (Original post by the bear)
    what is the matter fati ?

:holmes:
    wow you know my nickname :rofl:
    its just i don't wanna live in this world where people keep saying crap about religions :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Whyyy does no one do WJEC law. :cry:
    WJEC is a Welsh board and law is a very specified topic I guess Are you revising for exams or something? if so good luck with revision
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    WJEC is a Welsh board and law is a very specified topic I guess Are you revising for exams or something? if so good luck with revision
    I'm not even in Wales. :afraid: Yep, I am - for tomorrow - thank youuu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    ohh i'll do it after 15 min

wow you know my nickname :rofl:
    its just i don't wanna live in this world where people keep saying crap about religions :bawling:
    Someone in my form did that today and I straight up told him to shut up! Unfortunately, no matter how much we want it, this world will never become as equal as we all want it. I guess its just something we all have to get used to I say just ignore them - its easier said than done but you have to try. Stick up for your beliefs

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even in Wales. :afraid: Yep, I am - for tomorrow - thank youuu.
    I did WJEC English and English Literature for GCSE and I live in England haha. No worries

ReputationRep:
    Guilty. :emo:

Someone probably needs to force me to get off TSR and revise. :getmecoat:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Guilty. :emo:

Someone probably needs to force me to get off TSR and revise. :getmecoat:
    :slap: :slap: :slap:
    Omg get off TSR or I will roast you, chicken.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    :slap: :slap: :slap:
    Omg get off TSR or I will roast you, chicken.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:
    :cry2:

Okay, I'll go now. :ashamed:
    I hope it's not too late for me to do enough History revision.. :erm:

AND I hope your revision goes well! :hugs:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    :cry2:

Okay, I'll go now. :ashamed:
    I hope it's not too late for me to do enough History revision.. :erm:

AND I hope your revision goes well! :hugs:
    It is never too late. Keep calm, it will be okay. :dance:
    Thank you! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    TheOtherSide.
    Here you go! It's a great song

ReputationRep:
    Minu pook lagiya.

ReputationRep:
    Someone in my form did that today and I straight up told him to shut up! Unfortunately, no matter how much we want it, this world will never become as equal as we all want it. I guess its just something we all have to get used to I say just ignore them - its easier said than done but you have to try. Stick up for your beliefs
    there were like two girls saying "stuff" about Muslims in front of me, they were like reading figures about how many British Muslims agree to homosexuality and how many Muslims disagree about a teacher being homosexual have no idea why do they have to talk about it and their comments were bizarre :ashamed: its not like they'll talk about it and everything will be changed :sadnod: and i was there sitting listening to them :lol: life is tough :cry2:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Minu pook lagiya.
    :rofl: me too :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    there were like two girls saying "stuff" about Muslims in front of me, they were like reading figures about how many British Muslims agree to homosexuality and how many Muslims disagree about a teacher being homosexual have no idea why do they have to talk about it and their comments were bizarre :ashamed: its not like they'll talk about it and everything will be changed :sadnod: and i was there sitting listening to them :lol: life is tough :cry2:

:rofl: me too :cry2:
    It's horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    It's horrible.
    3 hours 15 min left :sadnod:
    we can do this :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    3 hours 15 min left :sadnod:
    we can do this :innocent:
    Yes, yes, yes :yep:

:pain:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.