Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

• View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    33.12%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    46.10%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    20.78%

ReputationRep:
    Used my first lucky egg and managed to add 53,500xp

Jumped to level 16. Hopefully now I'll find stronger pokemon to catch..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mahmzo)
    I have a level 22 account if anyone wants to purchase it. Has over 120 registered to pokedex, over 2000 cp dragonite, 3000 pokecoins, and a lot more
    Hahahahahahaha, and then how long until you recover the account and change the password and sell it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have a level 22 account if anyone wants to purchase it. Has over 120 registered to pokedex, over 2000 cp dragonite, 3000 pokecoins, and a lot more
    I'm so close to level 23 but I only have 91 in my Pokedex and nowhere near that many coins. 😟

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Hahahahahahaha, and then how long until you recover the account and change the password and sell it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am not stupid to do something like that. That is basically theft and the person can call the police if it happens.

ReputationRep:
    that awk moment when u only have 30 MB left of data on your contract and it renews on the 28th august :moon:
    what am I going to do! The only place I have wifi is chez moi and I only get rattata's there
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :shakecane: rattatata's URGH

ReputationRep:
    Given that selling the account is against the terms of service and therefore could easily be banned if discovered, I don't understand why anyone would buy one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Given that selling the account is against the terms of service and therefore could easily be banned if discovered, I don't understand why anyone would buy one...
    a lot of people buy accounts actually.

ReputationRep:
    a lot of people buy accounts actually.
    I know... But as I said, I don't get why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    that awk moment when u only have 30 MB left of data on your contract and it renews on the 28th august :moon:

With giffgaff you can start next month's plan early if you run out of data/minutes etc. I've done it twice since Pokemon Go came out less than a month ago :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    I know... But as I said, I don't get why.
    lol I have no idea why people do, probably because they cant be asked to rank up themselves but want a high account badly xDEasy money though :P

ReputationRep:
    Hatched my third 10k egg today and finally got something other than an Eevee!

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470508792.139811.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  76.7 KB

Although I did catch an Eevee and evolve into my first 1000+CP Pokemon Flareon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ugh visiting family for a week and there is nothing out here. No pokestops, no gyms and nothing interesting to catch. Far cry from London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Ugh visiting family for a week and there is nothing out here. No pokestops, no gyms and nothing interesting to catch. Far cry from London.
    Work on your eggs then. =)

ReputationRep:
    Caught this beast today. Took ages, and I used loads of berries and Pokeballs, but I was so glad he didn't run away. *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    Caught this beast today. Took ages, and I used loads of berries and Pokeballs, but I was so glad he didn't run away. *

Yaaaaaaaas! Fab find (totally jealous...)

ReputationRep:
    Extend the lucky egg or Incense timer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1xUBi1QE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 78087985)
    Extend the lucky egg or Incense timer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGE1xUBi1QE
    Lol that would never work... everything is server side, the game doesn't rely on the internal time on the phone.

ReputationRep:
    Think I may have used my final crappy 5k egg, thank God!

Wish Niantic would put a feature in the game saying which is your oldest egg because I just got a 99CP diglet and wouldn't go to any more Pokestops until I could be sure I got rid of all my old eggs...

Still, got a 686CP Ponyta yesterday from and egg which I'm happy with. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Think I may have used my final crappy 5k egg, thank God!

Wish Niantic would put a feature in the game saying which is your oldest egg because I just got a 99CP diglet and wouldn't go to any more Pokestops until I could be sure I got rid of all my old eggs...

Still, got a 686CP Ponyta yesterday from and egg which I'm happy with. 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't the eggs fill up from top left down to bottom right? I've always been using the most upper-left of each distance as my next hatching

ReputationRep:
    So far from my 5km eggs (I've never got a 10km egg :mad: ) I've got:

A ratatta
    A pidgey
    3 weedles

and today....

A caterpie

I ****ing hate eggs

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.