Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I never thought of that! I shoulda.

He did eventually move it, so I went to asda for no reason at all. Thus, I ended up with the interesting shopping of alcohol, ice cream, book and pizza.

I actually did proper parking! I was tempted to park in one of the spaces at the edge, where it isn't real parking coz you just drive straight in and stop. But I made myself park somewhere else. Then I drove round for a bit. I did a high speed test; car was ok at 60mph (driver was not so ok). I even did over taking!
    you drove round at 60 in the asda carpark:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    watch lucky star then :yes:
    Or you could watch both. :erm: It's always nice to increase your anime list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    waste of time :nah:

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with Cathy? :confused: It's cute.
    That's the point I am not "Cute" and I don't do "cute"
    get "Cute" away from me.
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yay Athy! :five: Cute is creepy :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    waste of time :nah:
    Difference of opinion then. I think it was quite good.

(Original post by Atherilia)
    That's the point I am not "Cute" and I don't do "cute"
    get "Cute" away from me.
    :mad:
    Sorry, but you're Cathy to me from now on. :yes:

Nothing wrong with the name. It's a nice name and you share it with my other friend who i'm quite fond off - kathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Yay Athy! :five: Cute is creepy :sadnod:

? :love:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    you drove round at 60 in the asda carpark:lolwut:
    Nope, that bit was down a dual cabbageway

ReputationRep:
    Meh......not moved by Ushio Kag

ReputationRep:
    Don't deny your true nature. :no:

I'm going to bed. :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Gintoki is all kinds of awesome :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Difference of opinion then. I think it was quite good.
    yes I think everyone knows that you think that :indiff:, But I dont care what you think
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :ditto: I'd say watching both and making your own opinion of which one (if any) is 'vastly superior' would be best. Personally, I'd rate them about the same. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :ditto: I'd say watching both and making your own opinion of which one (if any) is 'vastly superior' would be best. Personally, I'd rate them about the same. :dontknow:
    Oh **** off AJ now is not the time :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    AJs sigs are for other lolicons to gawp at:hmmm:

:mad: My review only warned you off:stomp:

:emo:
    And I hate lolicons...sorry vin...I will not waver again I reckon too many amvs got to my brain...

I've run out of manga for travelling; might have to pick some up in the airport; there's usually only a choice of Narut vol. 2 or +Anima vol. 2 not sure which to pick You tend to get a bit more in Naruto...but there's a certain amount that I've picked up from the anime so less suprise...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    Oh **** off AJ now is not the time :mad:
    We can resume this in an hour if it's more convenient for you? Or perhaps tomorrow? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I don't have the vitriolic hatred of K-ON! that Vin has, I was more bitterly disappointed in the show than anything else - still think Lucky Star was much, much better though :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Has the n00b gone for the night? :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Has the n00b gone for the night? :sad:
    The n00b is here (ish) I'm just finishing my personal statement which stresses me out because my one last year was pretty bad and packing to go to england tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I don't have the vitriolic hatred of K-ON! that Vin has, I was more bitterly disappointed in the show than anything else - still think Lucky Star was much, much better though :yes:
    I learned a new word.:proud:
    (Original post by skipp)
    And I hate lolicons...sorry vin...I will not waver again I reckon too many amvs got to my brain...

I've run out of manga for travelling; might have to pick some up in the airport; there's usually only a choice of Narut vol. 2 or +Anima vol. 2 not sure which to pick You tend to get a bit more in Naruto...but there's a certain amount that I've picked up from the anime so less suprise...
    Theres a good girl.:emog:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    We can resume this in an hour if it's more convenient for you? Or perhaps tomorrow? :dontknow:
    Well Id just be repeating myself and dont want to get so worked up at this time in the evening besides im playing AOE2 :proud: Im playing that part where the huns are extorting money from the romans by destroying things.:mmm:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.