Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know what time we can start to book our accommodation on the 9th? danke.

ReputationRep:
    whenever the site goes up! :P it could be 1am, or 4am or 9am etc... wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjhenchoz)
    ughh i know. yeah i think it will be, will probs crash or somthing im just reaaaally wanting sandby or gill! where u looking?
    When I booked there were still a few places at Sandby!

ReputationRep:
    4th April - 15th April for unconditional offers

9th May for conditional offers

I've already booked mine for Gill Street Block H.

Studying Business Management & Economics

ReputationRep:
    So who here is not a party freak?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanniehald)
    So who here is not a party freak?

well i party but im not too in to drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabeth)
    well i party but im not too in to drinking
    that is definately good to know...we should get to gether and have a bit of vodka...woops i meant 7up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nana_A)
    that is definately good to know...we should get to gether and have a bit of vodka...woops i meant 7up
    Haha, i lol'd (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ffion)
    When I booked there were still a few places at Sandby!
    oh really? fingers crossed! does the booking process take long, as in do u have to be really quick filling in ur details or do u choose which room/hall u want then u have time to fill evrything in?

ReputationRep:
    Ive never heard of mill house...im at clarendon and you should all book it! best thing you'll ever do ...best year of my life...dont want it to end xox

ReputationRep:
    Vodka :lovedup:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone set up their student bank account yet? or looked into completing their student finance?? I am currently doing both and its a complete drain. Thinking of going with hsbc or natwest, two strong banks. Good luck to all those applying for accom, need to find some people who have applied to hampden?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edbanger)
    Has anyone set up their student bank account yet? or looked into completing their student finance?? I am currently doing both and its a complete drain. Thinking of going with hsbc or natwest, two strong banks. Good luck to all those applying for accom, need to find some people who have applied to hampden?!?!
    Personally I am going for Natwest! I have an account with them already, (normal one) and just going to convert it to a student one when I turn 18 I have also finished my SF.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjhenchoz)
    oh really? fingers crossed! does the booking process take long, as in do u have to be really quick filling in ur details or do u choose which room/hall u want then u have time to fill evrything in?
    No not long at all! Urm I'm sure I clicked on the room I wanted and then had time to fill in bank details...but I cant really remember sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TamsynRose)
    Hey guys, so excited for September literally counting down the days haha. I was just wondering if there was anyone on here studying fashion design or staying in Gill Street (preferably block H)?
    I want to stay in Gill if I can get a room and I'm doing fashion management

ReputationRep:
    How good! Yeah go for Gill if you can. My room is already booked H234. I can remember block H was almost full. Think there was like 4 rooms left.

ReputationRep:

yeah hillarious ... i do drink sometimes :eek::rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edbanger)
    iv looked into santander and natwest im defetly going for either, santander have free withdrawals in all europe tho so im leaning towards them only they dont have an office in my town

ReputationRep:
    to the people who have booked/going to book peverell, based on your student finance. Have you worked out how much you'll be able to spend weekly while living on peverell? 4.5k -4.7k a year. thing like Food costs, and nights out. (how cheap are nights out in nottingham?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    to the people who have booked/going to book peverell, based on your student finance. Have you worked out how much you'll be able to spend weekly while living on peverell? 4.5k -4.7k a year. thing like Food costs, and nights out. (how cheap are nights out in nottingham?)
    My maintenance loan doesn't even cover accommodation which sucks

I did find a spreadsheet that someone had made on another thread on TSR but I can't seem to locate it again...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.