Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baddeleyh)
    Could you use a Plantinum catalyst at room temp and pressure for the Hydrogen question.
    Yes, both where right, I always found the Pt one easier to remember

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baddeleyh)
    Could you use a Plantinum catalyst at room temp and pressure for the Hydrogen question.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CallMeBatwoman)
    You can probably get one from your exam officer, they usually have a spare kicking around, mine gave me one after the exam, I'm the only one from my 6th Form who does chemistry
    Could you please scan it in for us?

ReputationRep:
    You can probably get one from your exam officer, they usually have a spare kicking around, mine gave me one after the exam, I'm the only one from my 6th Form who does chemistry
    Any chance you could upload it please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.JTop)
    what was the question where we had to right about nitrite or nitrates- i can't remember and it's really scaring me because I'm resitting this exam and i have a great fear of having missing out questions as i did in my As exam
    It asked to give the systematic name for NO2-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the weighting for all the different papers, including F335 and F334 and coursework etc ?

ReputationRep:
    for the dynamic equilibrium question, last part, did the rate of the reverse reaction increase or decrease?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by super121)
    It asked to give the systematic name for NO2-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh i see, thanks. But i got it wrong because i missed the minimize sign and wrote nitrogen dioxide. How many marks was it worthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriselle15)
    for the dynamic equilibrium question, last part, did the rate of the reverse reaction increase or decrease?
    it should also increase as a catalyst speeds up both reactions

ReputationRep:
    oh i see, thanks. But i got it wrong because i missed the minimize sign and wrote nitrogen dioxide. How many marks was it worthy?
    1 mark

ReputationRep:
    it should also increase as a catalyst speeds up both reactions
    it was an increase in temperature, but thanks anyway the same principle applies and now I've realized I've lost another mark dammit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millz186)
    does anyone know the weighting for all the different papers, including f335 and f334 and coursework etc ?
    f333 10%
    f334 15%
    f335 20%
    f336 15%

ReputationRep:
    1 mark
    ah just a mark but it still hurts

ReputationRep:
    ah just a mark but it still hurts
    I know what you mean :/

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone draw 4 bromines on the skeltal on Q1 and just flip the alkene bond to the otherside on the other E-isomer Q ???????

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i don't think our exam officer is that cool with handing out papers- he seems moody, but if you dont mind can you please upload a copy of the one you were given?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what that compound we had to draw the isomer for was called?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elliot.kai.lee)
    Did everyone draw 4 bromines on the skeltal on Q1 and just flip the alkene bond to the otherside on the other E-isomer Q ???????
    yapp that's what i did too, i hope it's right

ReputationRep:
    can we just put our own mark scheme together I can remember most the stuff ??((:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone remember what that compound we had to draw the isomer for was called?
    he dehydrated version of linalool with 3 alkene bonds

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.