Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazzadude)
    Nope, was education. Cool, I'm a bit poo at maths lol. What did you think of uni?
    I loved it! Really

ReputationRep:
    Im guessing all the tennis courts ensuite will be taken by now. Anyone know if they are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gavan)
    Im guessing all the tennis courts ensuite will be taken by now. Anyone know if they are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg i didn't know the accommodation was so urgent! Are ensuites running out ;( really don't want a shared bathroom!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just firmed up my offer for history and french. seeya this september :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Computer Science which I'm excited about! Although it's A*AA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How many of you guys got an unconditional offer? I got a conditional one and am afraid that i won't meet these requirements - will they reject me even when the difference will be very little?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer of A B B for Biochemistry

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for ancient history which I have accepted. The only way you will know whether they will accept you will be when you have the results. If you have just missed they may still accept but who knows what you might do. Just keep going. Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    ENGLISH AND DRAMA HELP
    I have firmed Birmingham for English lit and drama but everytime I ring up student finance it's saying the course doesn't exist and that they haven't updated the database !! is anyone else having this problem?!

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for accommodation!
    1. Victoria halls - ensuite phase 3
    2. Jarrett halls - ensuite
    3. Tennis courts - ensuite
    4. Elgar court - ensuite

Hopefully i get victoria halls!! If anyone has pictures of a phase 3 ensuite room please post/ pm them to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinwe13)
    How many of you guys got an unconditional offer? I got a conditional one and am afraid that i won't meet these requirements - will they reject me even when the difference will be very little?

I got one for history and English lit, but for conditional offers, I've heard that even if they ask for AAB and you get ABB, they may still let you in, but I suppose it depends on how many people got the grades they needed in summer, if not many did, then they'll probably accept more people with slightly lower grades, etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanjf)
    ENGLISH AND DRAMA HELP
    I have firmed Birmingham for English lit and drama but everytime I ring up student finance it's saying the course doesn't exist and that they haven't updated the database !! is anyone else having this problem?!
    I've done mine and Its all gone through under the course 'DRAMA/ENGLISH' and Ive had my offer of finance and everything since so i think thats the one to click!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brettgmason)
    I've done mine and Its all gone through under the course 'DRAMA/ENGLISH' and Ive had my offer of finance and everything since so i think thats the one to click!
    Can I ask you what code you put in please? They're saying WQ43 doesn't exist I'm so confused why it's just not working for me?!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying History and Education joint honours x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazzadude)
    Nope, was education. Cool, I'm a bit poo at maths lol. What did you think of uni?
    Are you going to study Education in September 2014 at Birmingham? I've accepted an unconditional to study History and Education joint honours

ReputationRep:
    How urgent is it in terms of applying for accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n00bfi)
    How urgent is it in terms of applying for accomodation?
    first come first served it is urgent

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the MA in Translation Studies (distance learning) and I got a conditional offer, which was actually just about posting the official documents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hanjf)
    Can I ask you what code you put in please? They're saying WQ43 doesn't exist I'm so confused why it's just not working for me?!
    I can't remember what code i put, sorry phone up the uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brettgmason)
    I can't remember what code i put, sorry phone up the uni?
    I've done that too, they just keep saying that it does exist and that student finance should be able to find it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.