Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    surely he needs to give coutrois gametime as much as possible to be integrated in to the team.
    give cech all the cup games and some easy CL, courtois can have the rest.

it aint looking for a good FF year for me
    i feel like whoever i choose to transfer will have the best game of their live next week...
    That's the game in a nutshell.

Don't take a hit in your first week, honestly. Knee jerking after 1 bad result is the worst thing you can do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Don't take a hit in your first week, honestly. Knee jerking after 1 bad result is the worst thing you can do.
    yeah, just gonna leave it - not swap any big players

if i am to swap a guy, it would be cameron to be swapped for a defender that actually starts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

i did that last year. I think it payed off quite well. I'm only taking those who didn't play or didn't play more than 75 minutes off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    yeah, just gonna leave it - not swap any big players

if i am to swap a guy, it would be cameron to be swapped for a defender that actually starts
    haha same

ReputationRep:
    Why can't managers at least consider my team before making choices? It's just selfish really. As if Poch didn't pick Ben Davies! How is El Ahmadi not playing 90 mins a game, I may have never seen him play (not that I can recall) but he is definitely a key member to the team who I need to get me 2 points a week. Based on how today has gone, I wouldn't be surprised if F.Luis doesn't play either.

ReputationRep:
    Damn it. Should've chosen Ramsey over Mata

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so happy I took out Sanchez for Ramsey a little while ago. :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Damn it. Should've chosen Ramsey over Mata

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I should've kept Sigurdsson over Mata

ReputationRep:
    Had kosc but changed to debuchy. That assist is some consolation i suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to have to take a 4 point hit. My cheap defender tactic didn't work as they barely played.

Tempted to take Lamela out depending on how many minutes he pays next week, seems like the easy sub for Poch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Had kosc but changed to debuchy. That assist is some consolation i suppose

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used Debuchy too. Good he got the assist as my strikers didn't do much today.

Annoyed that Wenger didn't start Giroud.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    44pts from 7 players. Not great, but not too shabby either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiesonn)
    Ahh forget to join the league

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can still join the main league for a few weeks.

(Original post by mr tim)
    Ben Davies not starting great
    Aye annoying.

(Original post by Qari)
    I can't believe Cameron isn't even in starting 15
    This. Plus with Davies not starting means I might have to change both pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    I used Debuchy too. Good he got the assist as my strikers didn't do much today.

Annoyed that Wenger didn't start Giroud.
    Have Costa left frm my strikers. Rooney as captain was okay I guess. The Bojan love didnt pay off . Hard to get a good replacement for him if he doesnt deliver, without weakening some part of my team.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Chambers a possibility to come in at LB if Gibbs injury is serious? Did get him in just to cover N. Taylor with ManU away but if he can nail down some sort of first team role I might hold on transferring..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prandtl)
    Chambers a possibility to come in at LB if Gibbs injury is serious? Did get him in just to cover N. Taylor with ManU away but if he can nail down some sort of first team role I might hold on transferring..
    Monreal will play lb if Gibbs is not playing. Interesting to see what Wenger does once Mert returns. Hard to drop Chambers with how well he has settled. I have Chambers so i hope he does continue to feature regularly. 4.5 for a defender from a top 4 club is a bargain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Monreal will play lb if Gibbs is not playing. Interesting to see what Wenger does once Mert returns. Hard to drop Chambers with how well he has settled. I have Chambers so i hope he does continue to feature regularly. 4.5 for a defender from a top 4 club is a bargain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Was afraid it'd be Monreal Wrt Chambers, thought he looked very good in the Charity Shield and he's had good reports from other games too. Can't really see him displacing either Mert or Kos though. Both were great together last year? Hopefully it takes a couple more GWs for Mert to get up to speed

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna give bojan a couple of chances and if he still can't adapt then he is out!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My starting squad really should of had at least one Arsenal player :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hutton and van aanholt on the bench....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.