• Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by sunnee)
    give me ear plugs so i can't hear the disappointment in my parents voice?
    Ahh mate, Im sure it'll be good, just don't worry about it - if you wanna talk let me know! We'll all be here to help after your results as well!

ReputationRep:
    give me ear plugs so i can't hear the disappointment in my parents voice?
    If you're pleased with your results and you can do what you want to do, then they should be happy for you regardless :yes:

They'll be proud of you nomatter what :yes:

What do they want you to get? :hugs:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by JPiddy)
    How do I tell my parents I have to re-sit something if I fail ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heya, Im sure you wont fail, and I'm sure they'll understand. If you wanna talk then let me know! We'll all be here to help after you get your results!

ReputationRep:
    So what are you all waiting on? Nat 5s? standard grades? Highers? AHs? Sheer nosiness of what other people got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Heya, Im sure you wont fail, and I'm sure they'll understand. If you wanna talk then let me know! We'll all be here to help after you get your results!
    Ok thanks 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tegami)
    Last year I got my email at 00:22 so are they sending them out later this year? I'm literally refreshing the page about every 30 seconds!
    Just cause you got them at one time one year, doesn't mean that you'll get it the same time this year. Don't bother refreshing and just turn notifications on on your phone and just go watch some youtube vids or something for a few hours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tegami)
    Last year I got my email at 00:22 so are they sending them out later this year? I'm literally refreshing the page about every 30 seconds!
    They come out in random batches from about 12.30 onwards, but the only thing that is guaranteed is that you'll get them before 9am. I got mine at 4.30am last year, and about 2.30 the year before.

ReputationRep:
    The waiting really kills me! Feels like I am going to the gallows!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ahh mate, Im sure it'll be good, just don't worry about it - if you wanna talk let me know! We'll all be here to help after your results as well!
    thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    If you're pleased with your results and you can do what you want to do, then they should be happy for you regardless :yes:

They'll be proud of you nomatter what :yes:

What do they want you to get? :hugs:
    a's .... crap

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Man the **** up and tell them

ReputationRep:
    Refreshing emails like when I was waiting to hear from unis
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Blabyda)
    So what are you all waiting on? Nat 5s? standard grades? Highers? AHs? Sheer nosiness of what other people got?
    AHs, and got a conditional of 3As for my firm, and 2As for my insurance. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    a's .... crap
    I'm sure you're perfectly capable of it :hugs:

Let us know what you get :yes:
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just going to have to be straight with them, mate. Let them know that you failed the subject (coat it in the good news of all the subjects you passed ), and if it's a subject you need for uni (the only reason to resit, really!), then you can just say you need the qualification for applying to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Subjects you doing, and what unis you thinking?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll make them! If you managed to get the conditions in the first place, it usually means the uni thinks you will achieve them. They don't make unrealistic conditions

ReputationRep:
    Conditional Offers are just cruel
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    Applying direct entry?

(Original post by RobynDS)
    Conditional Offers are just cruel
    Welcome to what the English uni applicants have to put up with! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Just going to have to be straight with them, mate. Let them know that you failed the subject (coat it in the good news of all the subjects you passed ), and if it's a subject you need for uni (the only reason to resit, really!), then you can just say you need the qualification for applying to uni.
    Okay thanks 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.