UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

mindispoison
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MathsObsessed)
Has ANYONE received an offer for Maths? I submitted my application in mid-October and got all four of my other offers within 2 weeks. Been waiting months to hear back from UCL and I'm freaking out because it's my first choice!������
Hello! I have an offer for Maths with Econ, which is basically the same thing. I also applied in mid-October but I only received it a week ago so you don't have to worry cause there is still time
Ivoryfall
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone doing languages heard back yet? x
JPD96
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have an offer for Economics, however hasn't shown on UCAS yet as I need to attend the open day first, and so I can see what grades are required. I am doing AS further maths, and as far as I know that won't be included in the offer- can anyone who is in the same situation but has received their offer on UCAS please confirm? Thanks
mellow_fellow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by is553)
Any english applicants (Q300) who had an interview and then got offer how long did it take UCL to tell you there decision post interview. Mine was on Wednesday just curious how long it takes them to reach a decision
Hi! I had mine on Wednesday too, how do you think it went?
GenevieveQ
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firmed UCL for BA archaeology
kim1410
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for BA Geography Firmed it few hours ago!
cupcakes97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tarahealy)
Got my offer a few hours ago for Chemistry. Any other chemists here?
Ahh lucky you. Congrats!
I applied for chemistry too back in November but I still haven't heard back and I'm getting kinda worried. I wanted it to be my firm choice as well.
gooner4ever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kim1410)
Offer for BA Geography Firmed it few hours ago!
Please check the private message I sent you regarding your geo offer thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
DiorS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If your admissions status goes from application received to application currently being processed without you even being invited to an interview does that mean you are going to be rejected ? I need some help please ! 😭
sabina12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DiorS)
If your admissions status goes from application received to application currently being processed without you even being invited to an interview does that mean you are going to be rejected ? I need some help please ! ������
No, not necessarily. Not all the courses require an interview. Good luck!
meneses.sc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DiorS)
If your admissions status goes from application received to application currently being processed without you even being invited to an interview does that mean you are going to be rejected ? I need some help please ! ������
Not necessarily. It means you will get an answer really soon! it means admissions is processing whatever the department recommended (offer or no offer). When my app changed from "application completed" to "currently being processed by admissions" I got an answer the next day The best of luck to you!
DiorS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by meneses.sc)
Not necessarily. It means you will get an answer really soon! it means admissions is processing whatever the department recommended (offer or no offer). When my app changed from "application completed" to "currently being processed by admissions" I got an answer the next day The best of luck to you!

Thank you ^^ but actually as i applied to ESPS they can't be no answer without interview .....so sad hahaha
law2015
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
has anyone got an offer for law for ucl? I applied in November and have heard back from all of my choices except ucl?
binarythoughts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by law2015)
has anyone got an offer for law for ucl? I applied in November and have heard back from all of my choices except ucl?

Yeah I have an offer for Law
law2015
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by binarythoughts)
Yeah I have an offer for Law
when did you hear back/ when did you apply?
binarythoughts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
when did you hear back/ when did you apply?

Applied 15th Oct
Heard back around a month go
sdalenbrook
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got my offer for biomedical sciences back in november? Has any one else applied to that course?? Thinking of making it my firm choice, love london and UCL especially!
Posiedon12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've got one and firmed it yeah
is553
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mellow_fellow)
Hi! I had mine on Wednesday too, how do you think it went?
Oh cool, someone in the same boat yeah i think it was ok...was in there for longer than i expected 35 minutes and we only really spoke about 1 text with occasional reference to others but still...not sure if thats a good sign or not. I feel like my commentary went quite well think i really got stuck into the poem i was given. How was yours? Congratulations on getting to interview and best of luck
mellow_fellow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by is553)
Oh cool, someone in the same boat yeah i think it was ok...was in there for longer than i expected 35 minutes and we only really spoke about 1 text with occasional reference to others but still...not sure if thats a good sign or not. I feel like my commentary went quite well think i really got stuck into the poem i was given. How was yours? Congratulations on getting to interview and best of luck
Thank you, I'm not really sure what to make of it really, because the professors didn't give me any indication as to what they thought of my responses, but i think the commentary was okay, i just wrote a lot about tone and imagery. In the interview we discussed a lot about my A level texts, so that wasn't too bad. Did you feel like the text you discussed you knew a lot about?

Good luck to you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads