Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Cazorla's lack of influence on the game was the most telling - especially given his impressive recent form.
    He dictates our tempo so when he plays badly we struggle badly.

ReputationRep:
    Jenkinson winner would be delightful

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Jonathon Walters has an uncanny resemblance to Ronaldo (Brazillian Ronaldo)?

ReputationRep:
    https://vine.co/v/OUejVTgxPL5

ReputationRep:
    Yes Kouyate. Saving grace for this weekend would be United losing.

ReputationRep:
    Best vine I have ever seen. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Jenko is having a good game

ReputationRep:
    oh my days.. united may actually do it.. they may actually save the weekend for arsenal.

If it ends like this then:

southampton +3
    United + 1
    Spurs +1
    Arsenal 0
    Liverpool - 3

Not bad at all in the race for 3rd + 4th, especially considering our easy run of games coming now

ReputationRep:
    You should be finishing 3rd this season tbh. Hopefully Southampton get fourth which they could well do with the fixtures they have left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    oh my days.. united may actually do it.. they may actually save the weekend for arsenal.

If it ends like this then:

southampton +3
    United + 1
    Spurs +1
    Arsenal 0
    Liverpool - 3

Not bad at all in the race for 3rd + 4th, especially considering our easy run of games coming now
    Mate. You always speak way too soon.

Genuinely blame you for this

ReputationRep:
    Bloody Blint

ReputationRep:
    Top4 tight as a ducks ass this season but still v.confident of 3rd or maybe even 2nd

Need to hammer it in the coming weeks though. Leicester, Palace, Everton(h), QPR, WHU(h) and Newcastle(a) are our next games. I think we should win every one of those games. Obviously Monaco and Boro in there as well which should be priority but I'd like to get a little cushion before we have to go to Old Trafford and have Chelsea etc.

ReputationRep:
    Blind you ****head, so that's 2 points gained by Soton and 1 by United with last minute goals.

Still, Tuesday will be good, we have to win and by some margin to get the confidence back, West Ham vs Soton and Tottenham vs Liverpool so would expect both to drop points, expect us to be in third by Tueday evening, although we'll more than likely drop to at least 4th after Soton and United play.

Still, win on Tuesday to pile on the pressure and it's not looking all too glum.

Still, only 2 more games for City til Toure and Bony are back, fully expect them to **** on every club they face from March onwards

ReputationRep:
    One point or no point it doesn't matter. One slip up from them and we capitalise means we overtake them. Genuinely have no idea how Soton are going to do in the cl next year. Might even get out the group stages unlike Liverpool hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    One point or no point it doesn't matter. One slip up from them and we capitalise means we overtake them. Genuinely have no idea how Soton are going to do in the cl next year. Might even get out the group stages unlike Liverpool hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I think it should start midweek when we have Liecester and the rest have tougher fixtures.

Paha, you never know - remember spurs in the CL a few years back? Momentum does weird things in football

ReputationRep:
    Scousers apparently want Wil****, I say sell him for £40m put a buy back clause of £20m. Stupid enough to do it. Remember this is the club who paid £35m for Andy Carroll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Scousers apparently want Wil****, I say sell him for £40m put a buy back clause of £20m. Stupid enough to do it. Remember this is the club who paid £35m for Andy Carroll.
    Why do you hate Jack so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Why do you hate Jack so much?
    I think he's got talent BUT:

1) He's injury prone.
    2) He ruins the balance of our team.
    3) He's unprofessional
    4) He undermines the boss.
    5) He doesn't fit into the system.
    6) His fanboys piss me off.

He should really go imo.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    That Parklife vine >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    I think he's got talent BUT:

1) He's injury prone.
    2) He ruins the balance of our team.
    3) He's unprofessional
    4) He undermines the boss.
    5) He doesn't fit into the system.
    6) His fanboys piss me off.

He should really go imo.

Only your first two points stand, these theories that he doesn't fit into our system are flawed. Systems evolve and change over time, he may not fit in now, but he may be at the center of future ones.

Their are also other players that are on our payroll that warrant the boot a lot more than Wilshere does. He contributes more than he takes imo, and he's only 23 meaning he hasn't even reached his peak. Most Wilshere haters don't want to admit that they just have a personal issue with him (such as him being injury prone and smoking etc), his talent speaks for itself (that goal against Norwich fore example).

Let's not forget how much people wanted to sell Ramsey when he didn't fit into the system and was ****ing everything up, Or Ozil only a few weeks ago.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.