Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunDun111)
    For the question reguarding ethical issues that need considering for strange situation how many marks would I get form talking about informed consent being given in the form of debriefing at the end and confidentiality, obviously these points was elaborated.
    If you elaborated your point well, it could possibly get 6 marks. With 6 markers it's either about quality or quantity.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone one else have to rush at the end? I hardly had time for AO2 on bowlby, I wrote about the studies I wanted to but I know I could have written more

ReputationRep:
    I wrote both the sensitive and critical it should be okay, what context did you put it in?

ReputationRep:
    For the question reguarding ethical issues that need considering for strange situation how many marks would I get form talking about informed consent being given in the form of debriefing at the end and confidentiality, obviously these points was elaborated.
    I didn't mention informed consent because I'm pretty sure it said in the question that the psychologist had already received this from the participants so I thought it'd be irrelevant but I did mention a little bit about debriefing so I think you should get some marks for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ezaraf)
    Anyone one else have to rush at the end? I hardly had time for AO2 on bowlby, I wrote about the studies I wanted to but I know I could have written more
    I had about 15 minutes left in the end. I never ever finished an exam this early before, I don't think any of the questions were a challenge though.

ReputationRep:
    For the eval of the msm was it acceptable to say the wmm says it's an active system whereas msm passive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 6 marks on an ethical question?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    I had about 15 minutes left in the end. I never ever finished an exam this early before, I don't think any of the questions were a challenge though.
    I was surprised I ran out of time, but it's probably coz I spent ages on the beginning questions

ReputationRep:
    I hope Marsha was okay after that awful knife attack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleming1928)
    There wasn't a question on the back was there??? After bowlby? I didn't check

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for A02 on the 12 marker i said that it undermines the role that the father plays in development due to secondary attachment. Is that creditworthy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dw1996)
    That exam was perfect i'm so happy!!!!!
    sameeee and the 12 marker was soooo goood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilialucy)
    I hope Marsha was okay after that awful knife attack
    i kept spelling her name wrong LOOOL my answer went from masha to mosha to misha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ezaraf)
    I was surprised I ran out of time, but it's probably coz I spent ages on the beginning questions
    That was one of the easiest Psya1 papers I've ever seen. Grade boundaries will be sky high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romanoff)
    That was one of the easiest Psya1 papers I've ever seen. Grade boundaries will be sky high.
    58/72 for an A

ReputationRep:
    How much do you get marked for spelling on the last question?
    For spelling punctuation and grammar in the AQA website it says it's around one mark so dw

ReputationRep:
    Psychology boundaries for AQAA Unit 1:
    A: 99%
    B: 98%
    C: 97%
    D: 96%
    E: 95%
    U: 94%

ReputationRep:
    I jumped to the 12 marker at the start because I was sure it'd be day care and I can't stand that stuff so I thought if I got it out the way I wouldn't be panicking with it at the end. When I turned the page over though and saw the word Bowlby I nearly fell out my chair . I'm so glad there wasn't any day care!

ReputationRep:
    I accidently wrote sensitive period instead of critical will I lose marks? For the 12 marker
    Sensitive is correct. It was Lorenz who called it a critical period.

ReputationRep:
    I missed out a 4 mark and 2 mark do you guys think this will affect my grade majorly? 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 10, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.