afcwill
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
Happy Birthday Dude :party:

Looking good, like the shirt you have.

For some reason, people seem to think i look like a geek or nerd before they see my picture :rofl:

Im flattered Andy! Thats my favourite shirt I expected you to look like a stormtrooper. Whenever i talked to you i always imagined a stormtrooper tapping away at a laptop!!!
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by PseudoPhoenix)
awww, andy... you are a geek! but a kool one nethertheless.

not as geeky as :ninja:
:cool:

Damn right im a cool geek
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Cool Cat_88)
yeah you are cute lol. I say 90/100 :love:
:blush:

afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
86.9 :p:
:rofl:
Cool Cat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awww, andy... you are a geek! but a kool one nethertheless.

not as geeky as :ninja:
Ash, you're a cutie as well. I give you 90/100
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by afcwill)
Im flattered Andy! Thats my favourite shirt I expected you to look like a stormtrooper. Whenever i talked to you i always imagined a stormtrooper tapping away at a laptop!!!

I wish i was a storm trooper, or had one of them outfits, that would be cool

Nope, just a geek sitting here tapping away at the laptop :p:
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

I wish i was a storm trooper, or had one of them outfits, that would be cool

Nope, just a geek sitting here tapping away at the laptop :p:

The only thing geeky about you And is your football team! And besides im doing a Physics degree at uni, now thats geeky - but it is with Pilot studies!!
Cool Cat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The only thing geeky about you And is your football team! And besides im doing a Physics degree at uni, now thats geeky - but it is with Pilot studies!!
Wow!! pilot studies!!! :cool: I would love to be an airline pilot (in my wildest dreams) :love:

btw. I give you 85/100
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How dare you diss the football team :p:

Pilot Studies, that is quite cool, nowt geeky about that, or Physics. :cool:
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wow!! pilot studies!!! :cool: I would love to be an airline pilot (in my wildest dreams) :love:

btw. I give you 85/100
Why not? Im sure you can do it! Im at Salford Uni doing Physics with Pilot Studies and im only flying little Piper Tomahawks but they are great. I really want to be a pilot more than anything in the world, if i dont become i pilot i would just go on the dole! As long as im in the air i'm happy. By the way thanks for the rating not bad for a ginner! People say i look a little like Prince Harry but i dont think so and besides why can he get someone like Chelsie and i cant!!!! :rofl:
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How dare you diss the football team :p:

Pilot Studies, that is quite cool, nowt geeky about that, or Physics. :cool:
Oh i agree nowt geeky about Pilot Studies its just the Physics And besides you practically stole Sol Campbell from us :bawling:
Yellowmarshmellow
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
prrroooofileeeeeeee
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh i agree nowt geeky about Pilot Studies its just the Physics And besides you practically stole Sol Campbell from us :bawling:
Physics seems hard to me, but yet again i don't know anything about that. Id love to do that Pilot Studies, but i bet it costs alot overall.

Ahh, the theifing of Sol Cambell :evil: Good thing is you have the world class players to cover up for Sol Cambell's lose .

Henry - Legend (should i really be saying that?)
Cool Cat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why not? Im sure you can do it! Im at Salford Uni doing Physics with Pilot Studies and im only flying little Piper Tomahawks but they are great. I really want to be a pilot more than anything in the world, if i dont become i pilot i would just go on the dole! As long as im in the air i'm happy. By the way thanks for the rating not bad for a ginner! People say i look a little like Prince Harry but i dont think so and besides why can he get someone like Chelsie and i cant!!!! :rofl:
That sounds good! I've flown a Piper Warrior before and it was great! (trial flying lesson)

Hehe awww:hugs:
fat_hobbit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Yellowmarshmellow)
prrroooofileeeeeeee
90/100

Though you look quite upset in the photo - as in "nooooooo don't take a picture of me!"
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Physics seems hard to me, but yet again i don't know anything about that. Id love to do that Pilot Studies, but i bet it costs alot overall.

Ahh, the theifing of Sol Cambell :evil: Good thing is you have the world class players to cover up for Sol Cambell's lose .

Henry - Legend (should i really be saying that?)
Do Pilot studies And, depending on what your parents earn you can get it for free! And yes you should say that Henry is a legend, i do all the time!
afcwill
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That sounds good! I've flown a Piper Warrior before and it was great! (trial flying lesson)

Hehe awww:hugs:
Ill have a Piper hug! :hugs: Come up to Salford Uni and do it!!!! You can do Engineering with Pilot Studies, Aviation Tech w/ Pilot Studies and Physics (like me!). Ill make sure you do good! And i got rubbish Alevels so it shows it can be done!!!
Yellowmarshmellow
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xyz2k6)
90/100

Though you look quite upset in the photo - as in "nooooooo don't take a picture of me!"
thanks and lol yeah i was quite annoyed cos my dad was insisting on trying his new camera out and wouldn't let me leave:mad:
fat_hobbit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Yellowmarshmellow)
thanks and lol yeah i was quite annoyed cos my dad was insisting on trying his new camera out and wouldn't let me leave:mad:
That explains it
Cool Cat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ill have a Piper hug! :hugs: Come up to Salford Uni and do it!!!! You can do Engineering with Pilot Studies, Aviation Tech w/ Pilot Studies and Physics (like me!). Ill make sure you do good! And i got rubbish Alevels so it shows it can be done!!!
awww how sweet

hmmm I'm at College in Lancaster (back home in NI now though) but I'm not too keen on my course so I'm applying for different courses at a different uni for Sept 2007. I'm thinking pre- medical studies at Lancaster Uni so I can do medicine or Bio- Medical sciences (entry into 2nd year) Pilot studies does sound good though
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads