Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeiMei15401)
    Not sure - I got 22 but only after spending 10 minutes calculating different speeds. The problem was it said maximum speed so you actually had to find it.... In the end I just gave up and worked out the speed at the straight bit of the graph, it kinda looked like it had the steepest gradient so
    But if it's the maximum speed then it would be 17 wouldn't it? Because that's the fasted the person could've travelled and still gone that distance. If they'd travelled 22.5 then they'd go 225 in 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conor1998)
    I put down but the right answer is up. I made so many stupid mistakes like that
    i put up at first then crossed it out and put down! even though loads of people put up i think down is right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Busraslf)
    What is meant by momentum is conserved? I put momentum is the same like constant, am i right?
    I think you had to put that the momentum before the collision was equal to the momentum after the collision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddie_01)
    Was the effect the motor effect or electromagnetic induction?
    motor effect i think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 11Jason11)
    Did anyone else do Business Studies Edexcel in the morning?
    I did unit 2 financial records

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unofficial mark scheme someone? 😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dins432)
    i put up at first then crossed it out and put down! even though loads of people put up i think down is right
    I messed up the left hand rule. I did the first finger for the current for some strange reason and I got down

ReputationRep:
    Down
    I thought Flemming's Rule only applied to D.C?

ReputationRep:
    Down
    I put down as well. Its because positive was on the left but negative was on the right. But, in circuit diagrams, electricity flows from negative to positive right?

ReputationRep:
    p3.. what is the function of iris?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleheron)
    I put down as well. Its because positive was on the left but negative was on the right. But, in circuit diagrams, electricity flows from negative to positive right?
    yeah

ReputationRep:
    the one about the filament bulb increasing temp I put
    the metal positive ions vibrate more and have more frequent collisions with the free electrons causing an increase in temperature and resistance
    what would that get?

also

For the 2 marker on ruthersford and marsden I put:
    If the 'plum pudding' had a positive charge, then all the alpha particles would have of repels due to the fact like charges repel
    What would that get you reckon?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else do Business Studies Edexcel in the morning?
    I did, don't think I did great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joer123)
    How many marks was the whole of question 6 on p2 worth?
    11 mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #JOSH45#)
    I did, don't think I did great
    I did OCR

The roots of education are bitter, however the fruit is sweet.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I thought it was pretty easy. Biology was the hardest, Chemistry was the easiest and this Physics was pretty easy too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haamoo7)
    I hate that question. From what I understand, an alternating current in the primary coil induces an alternationg p.d in the secondary coil, but in the question it was the other way around. So fricking confused. I thought that AQA made a typo in the exam paper at first. Probably got that question wrong
    You are right you just needed to understand that a p.d across a complete circuit (i.e the primary coil) will always create a current.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hasan Almosoy)
    11 mate
    What was question 6 about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conor1998)
    I put down but the right answer is up. I made so many stupid mistakes like that
    No it was down

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardevs)
    Like this for an unofficial mark scheme? Do you want me to make one now?
    Yes for c2 and c3 if you can please

Posted from TSR Mobile

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.