Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Okay, so think I'm alone atm but I'm starting my night-time revision session in about 15 mins! Doing Chemistry!
    Same question to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goal101)
    How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)
    haha... it depends- normally i wake up at 12 and then have breakfast and then start studying for hours and if i feel hungry then it would be my break
    or if i am very bored then i'll watch youtube videos like ellen to cheer me up but i also making flashcards while watching
    and at this time i am still making flashcards
    yesterday i slept at 4:30 but today i'll sleep early because i have a mock in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    haha... it depends- normally i wake up at 12 and then have breakfast and then start studying for hours and if i feel hungry then it would be my break
    or if i am very bored then i'll watch youtube videos like ellen to cheer me up but i also making flashcards while watching
    and at this time i am still making flashcards
    yesterday i slept at 4:30 but today i'll sleep early because i have a mock in the morning
    Ohhhh, woahh sounds cool and 12 in the afternoon lucky did u not have college ? Also what subjects do yo do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh, woahh sounds cool and 12 in the afternoon lucky did u not have college ? Also what subjects do yo do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i didn't yesterday but i do have today
    AS level:
    ICT
    Health and social care
    Maths
    psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i didn't yesterday but i do have today
    AS level:
    ICT
    Health and social care
    Maths
    psychology
    Ohhhh! I see, so do you follow the timetable on college days and stay awake till late revising like now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh! I see, so do you follow the timetable on college days and stay awake till late revising like now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i do follow the timetable when i don't have mocks like i do now (today is one) and last on friday :yeah:
    but i just hardly get any breaks when i am revising for mocks and don't get enough sleep either but i am just about to go to sleep

ReputationRep:
    Same question to you!
    How many hours do you revise a day ?? What time do u wake up (sorry I'm just curious 😂)
    Well, it depends- during half term I probably revised at an average of 12hrs per day + woke up at 8:30am + that's hopefully what it'll be like on the weekends!
    However during weekdays, it'll be and has been significantly less. For example, I have so far only done about 2-ish hrs of revision after school. When I get back home from sixth form I feel so incredibly tired and apparently have no energy to do anything until reallyyy late at night.. i.e. now. On weekdays I just wake up an hour/so before my first block, ofc.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it depends- during half term I probably revised at an average of 12hrs per day + woke up at 8:30am + that's hopefully what it'll be like on the weekends!
    However during weekdays, it'll be and has been significantly less. For example, I have so far only done about 2-ish hrs of revision after school. When I get back home from sixth form I feel so incredibly tired and apparently have no energy to do anything until reallyyy late at night.. i.e. now. On weekdays I just wake up an hour/so before my first block, ofc.
    same here

ReputationRep:
    from 6.30 I have been doing my cheeky history essay,almost done now

ReputationRep:
    Picked the biochemistry back up at 10am and hoping to finish Sunday for my deadline on Monday 🌚

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for this thread! Doing an AS German past paper. Should be done in 2 hours
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    From 2:00 to 3:00 I hope to get through as much Analysis notes as I can. I'm not sure what a reasonable target is but I'll try to learn the definitions from Chapter 0 as I fear they will pop up soon, and then make a start on Chapter 1.

Deal or no deal will be on in the background. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Finished

ReputationRep:
    have you chnaged the timings now school has started? Or has it not started for u yet?

ReputationRep:
    I had a nap during one of my free periods at sixth form today bc I only got one and a half hours sleep last night and I really think I need to sort out my sleep schedule to avoid it from occurring in the future. >.> Therefore as of today I will try my best to go to bed at 12:00am.- straight after the last block has ended. Hopefully. >.< I don't know why but I find it really difficult to stick to. If anyone does see me online after that time ever again... could you kindly remind me to log out pls? It'd be much appreciated.

As of now, I'm going to spend just over half an hour breathing- then I'll start studying for Maths at 5:30pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximo17000)
    have you chnaged the timings now school has started? Or has it not started for u yet?
    Yep, new timings will always be in the first post! Here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3896671

ReputationRep:
    Fairly productive today I think. Got about 200 words of History essay typed up (if I continue at this rate my first draft will be done mid-March, then I still have a month to refine and hopefully boost it to A* standard). And made some Bio Unit 5 flashcards, as well as learning some of my French speaking stats and doing a little EPQ paperwork.

Going to try to keep this up by doing a Bio Unit 4 past paper, starting at 17:00

I have found out that I have a Unit 5 assessment next week, on top of my Unit 4 resit, so Bio revision is going to be crazy for the next few days >_>
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I had a nap during one of my free periods at sixth form today bc I only got one and a half hours sleep last night and I really think I need to sort out my sleep schedule to avoid it from occurring in the future. >.> Therefore as of today I will try my best to go to bed at 12:00am.- straight after the last block has ended. Hopefully. >.< I don't know why but I find it really difficult to stick to. If anyone does see me online after that time ever again... could you kindly remind me to log out pls? It'd be much appreciated.

As of now, I'm going to spend just over half an hour breathing- then I'll start studying for Maths at 5:30pm
    :console: I think you need another nap now really.

I'm not sure if I'll be up at that time but I'll send you a poke if you still are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :console: I think you need another nap now really.

I'm not sure if I'll be up at that time but I'll send you a poke if you still are.
    I think I do too. :cry2: But I can't bc I promised a friend that I'd revise with them and it'd be unfair to let them down.

Thank you. :hugs: Considering how tired I am rn, hopefully I'll be gone before then.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I think I do too. :cry2: But I can't bc I promised a friend that I'd revise with them and it'd be unfair to let them down.

Thank you. :hugs: Considering how tired I am rn, hopefully I'll be gone before then.
    Such a giver, Miss Anon

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.