Are you okay?
    I hope so x)

(Original post by MissJordanne)
    I feel crappy too.
    :console: makes both of us :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I hope so x)
    Would you like to talk about it? If not I understand, and I hope you feel better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissJordanne)
    I feel crappy too.
    Why what's up?

(Original post by titfortat)
    Would you like to talk about it? If not I understand, and I hope you feel better soon
    Dw I just feel like that sometimes. It comes it goes.. Studies, stress, life and lovely stuff yknow.
    I'm gonna be fine in probably a couple hours - well if it lasts as long as the last time ? -
    Thanks for being concerned tho, you look like a lovely person :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Dw I just feel like that sometimes. It comes it goes.. Studies, stress, life and lovely stuff yknow.
    I'm gonna be fine in probably a couple hours - well if it lasts as long as the last time ? -
    Thanks for being concerned tho, you look like a lovely person :hugs:
    Ah okay. That's no problem. and thank you. Don't force yourself to study as you wont get anything out of it and take some deep breathes. You have probably heard this several times but I hope it helps

Ah okay. That's no problem. and thank you. Don't force yourself to study as you wont get anything out of it and take some deep breathes. You have probably heard this several times but I hope it helps
    Well yeah I've heard that before ofc, but thanks that's what I wanted to hear. Like I can't stop studying - even if I feel like I am doing shite - until someone tells me it's fine. Idk just need to hear it. Time for a break I guess.. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Tired :yawn:

I just purchased a swear word adult colouring book, I am SO excited for it to come!

ReputationRep:
    I fel like the world is my lobster

no one can ever guess how hungry i am right now :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    Well yeah I've heard that before ofc, but thanks that's what I wanted to hear. Like I can't stop studying - even if I feel like I am doing shite - until someone tells me it's fine. Idk just need to hear it. Time for a break I guess.. Thanks
    IT'S FINE! You wil do fab in your exams, I guarantee it - I know a lot more about you than you think :yep: I know that you're a hard worker and aspiring medic (I think?). You'll smash it, I know you will

IT'S FINE! You wil do fab in your exams, I guarantee it - I know a lot more about you than you think :yep: I know that you're a hard worker and aspiring medic (I think?). You'll smash it, I know you will
    You do ??!
    Yes ! Yes that's me :O thank you :cry2: you might think it's stupid but it means a lot to me that you said "hard worker"
    Thanks for believing in me :cry2: :cry2: :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    You do ??!
    Yes ! Yes that's me :O thank you :cry2: you might think it's stupid but it means a lot to me that you said "hard worker"
    Thanks for believing in me :cry2: :cry2: :lovehug:
    I do
    There's absolutely no need to thank me. I know you are - I can sense that you'll aspire to who and what you want to be in the future.

I do
    There's absolutely no need to thank me. I know you are - I can sense that you'll aspire to who and what you want to be in the future.
    How do you know that much about me ? I mean aren't you supposed to be new ? Sorry if I'm being edgy asking that, I genuinely wonder :3

Yes I really want to be a doctor :cry2: like really really bad :cry2: but stress is killing me .. Literally. Killing. Me. I need to relax ._.

ReputationRep:
    Just 2 more days...

ReputationRep:
    How do you know that much about me ? I mean aren't you supposed to be new ? Sorry if I'm being edgy asking that, I genuinely wonder :3

Yes I really want to be a doctor :cry2: like really really bad :cry2: but stress is killing me .. Literally. Killing. Me. I need to relax ._.
    I don't even know haha Yes I am - and I am new! Very new to this site - I barely know how to add attachments You're not, don't worry haha.

You will become a doctor! YOU CAN DO IT. One needs self belief and thats all I say this to everyone, continuously say that you can do it so that you start to think that you can and then you'll start to believe in yourself even more. I was reading ravioliyears blog posts which SeanFM showed me and she said some ideas which are quite helpful. I've tried them and they actually work. I never thought that they will, but they do.

I don't even know haha Yes I am - and I am new! Very new to this site - I barely know how to add attachments You're not, don't worry haha.

You will become a doctor! YOU CAN DO IT. One needs self belief and thats all I say this to everyone, continuously say that you can do it so that you start to think that you can and then you'll start to believe in yourself even more. I was reading ravioliyears blog posts which SeanFM showed me and she said some ideas which are quite helpful. I've tried them and they actually work. I never thought that they will, but they do.
    Fair enough :3

Yes I used ro read Ravioli's blog, never tried the tips tho.. Might as well give it a go
    Thank you very much for the kind words , really helpful :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough :3

Yes I used ro read Ravioli's blog, never tried the tips tho.. Might as well give it a go
    Thank you very much for the kind words , really helpful :hugs:
    You're very welcome. Anytime you'd like to talk about anything, feel free to tag me

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.