Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    Do you support Localism? As I am leaning towards supporting it.
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    It doesn't, but it is the beginning of a long path to the route to localism. Moving from bureaucracy in Brussels to Westminster is great. The next step is then to push for devolution. One step at a time.
    A Wales independent from both the EU and Westminster would likely be a disaster

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand why all the London immigrants are voting remain most are not even from the eu

ReputationRep:
    300k ahead, looks promising

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    I didn't even look at the link. I just saw Guardian and laughed.
    You don't have a masters degree, do you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Remain sorry, I'm getting tired.
    Brother Josb, I'd tell you to go sleep if it wasn't so exciting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Both sides should not forget the POSTAL VOTE, however I've heard reports it'll support Leave...

I thought they did them at the same time??

Older people will proportionally use that more, so they should support leave.

ReputationRep:
    I'm left wing ffs.

Why would I look up to Tony Benn if I was a right winger? I'm quite clearly someone with Old Labour values.
    Everything I've seen from you suggests the opposite

ReputationRep:
    GBPUSD -5.30% LOLOLOL GG remainers you tried with you're condescending shite attitude and it came to bite you in the ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    A Wales independent from both the EU and Westminster would likely be a disaster
    Thats the spirit. People like you are what is holding the country back. There are many countries with less to offer than Wales that are doing just fine thanks. Get offline and get out more. It might do you some good.

ReputationRep:
    odds are 3.25 to remain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Also known as progressives, who are that thing we call tolerant. Your views are quite frankly outdated
    Judging by the last general election and the referendum upto now it is you who is out dated.

Things are changes. The regressive left are falling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thutmose-III)
    I think it's all over at this point. Leave is zooming ahead and even when London boroughs are coming in, they are only paring back the Leave lead not wiping it out as you would expect to see. I'd say we can fairly confidently predict that Leave has won it
    Uh oh....

ReputationRep:
    this is getting very exciting I genuinely thought we would remain when it was 10 oclock

ReputationRep:
    I'm left wing ffs.

Why would I look up to Tony Benn if I was a right winger? I'm quite clearly someone with Old Labour values.
    Old Labourites like John Mann are euroskeptic. The Labour Party really breaks down into the soft left, the hard left, the Blairites and Old Labour. The first three vote Remain, the last votes Leave

ReputationRep:
    Mogg is amazing.. 'a little tit for tat'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    Everything I've seen from you suggests the opposite
    Such as?

I'm from Wales ffs. It's literally part of my DNA to be left wing and despise people like Thatcher.

ReputationRep:
    Almost 300K in advance for Leave. It should make it.

ReputationRep:
    has birmingham declared yet

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.