Turn on thread page Beta

The Ultimate England Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    i hope jamie carragher is proud of himself.

could have done with him tonight.
    Bit too late now for that, eh.

McClown for the sack now, immediately, surely?!

We could wait another 2 years though, we don't have nothing to play for in that time :rolleyes:

EPIC LULZ.

I'm so sad though. In a way. If Brentford don't get promotion, worst season ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Why were Croatia so up-for-it?

I think Abromavich had promised them a very happy xmas if the result favoured the Russian cause Money talks, guys
    nah

as i said earlier in the thread..Croatian players aren't the best known in world football, most of them are at decent clubs, but not top level clubs. Beating England at Wembley gave them and Slaven Billic (who said he wants to manage in the Premiership) in the shop window for finding a big club.

if Abramovic was flashing his cash around, Russia would have beaten Israel.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard also did nothing much but that was ultimately because lampard was playing in his so called "best position" a position steven Gerrard plays better then him. the second half against andorra comes to mind when he scored twice. if my memory services me right lampard was nursing a broken thumb and didn’t play tell me could lampard do what he did that night.......i think not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    Bit too late now for that, eh.

McClown for the sack now, immediately, surely?!

We could wait another 2 years though, we don't have nothing to play for in that time :rolleyes:
    Not according to the Liverpool fans round my area.

They wont shut up about Carraghar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwback)
    Well unfortunately for you, its been the Arsenal fans on here criticising Gerrard the most.

Just face the facts. Even your boy Hansen criticised Gerrard heavily for his performance tonight.
    Did I say he played well? Or are you blind?

ReputationRep:
    croatiargh!

ReputationRep:
    The FA have called a board meeting for tomorrow morning. It should basicly be McClaren's end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    Not according to the Liverpool fans round my area.

They wont shut up about Carraghar
    What not according to them?

ReputationRep:
    Id pretend to care, but I cant be bothered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anelka9)
    croatiargh!
    Nice :laugh:

It's actually got to a point with England that I'm laughing about it. What a **** up.

ReputationRep:
    Carson was i must have to say, utterly amazing (sarcasm)... And they were saying Robo was a liability... :rofl: I think they just ate their own words.

Good goal from Niko Kranjcar though..

McClown probably got given his P45 at half time.. Pahhhahha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 37927)
    What not according to them?
    Its not too late to complain about Carraghar being "forced" to retire because that would have affected the game soooooo much :rolleyes:.

This is what happens when 90% of your friends are Liverpool fans

ReputationRep:
    mclaren is such a fool. even if he strongly believes that he should stay on, he should be able to figure out that he's not getting another two years in charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    The FA have called a board meeting for tomorrow morning. It should basicly be McClaren's end.
    It's not as if we even got unlucky tonight, we were atrocious once again. He has to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    Lets face it, no decent manager will want to touch the England managerial position with a barge pole. Why? Just take Scolari's reason.
    Mourinho would want it IMO

no other management offers such fame and attention

not sure if want his style of football, but we cant get any worse, and as Greece proved at Euro 2004, defensive football can win things.

People are just passionate about it - doesn't mean they're not thinking before they post.

Since when does everyone agree with each other and no rivalry exists in the world of sport?
    I never claimed that no rivalry exists.

When did I say anyone else was productive? Look through my posts in the last half hour.
    You said he was one of the worst. It implies there were better.

ReputationRep:
    Farhan, what did you make of Carson? You still think he is as good as Foster/Green?

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to ask, why was Green never allowed to play? I've never quite understood

ReputationRep:
    I heard James was going to start earlier on in the day, and was relieved... Carson just didn't have the experience to start such an important match. Crouch did okay, Beckham did enough while he was on, SWP and Cole were reasonable enough... but Lampard and Gerrard must have been off having a tea party somewhere, Barry didn't do all that much, and Wayne Bridge needs... something horrible involving cactii and a selection of body parts.

Whoever the next England manager is, i hope they have the guts to make some big changes.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.