Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omg i didn't know!!!! you should have said!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Happy Birthday Becki :bumps:

This is gonna be a long 2 weeks. I don't want to go. I swore this time last year I'd be better. I'm worse. I don't want to go, I can't cope. I want to stay at home in bed, and preferably die but that's another kettle of fish. I wish the mental health team'd got back to me. But they haven't (sorry Liz, I know what you said, but I'm still too paranoid) I really want this appointment so badly, I know the solution is ring up monday, again, but the woman was so nasty today I don't want to. I'm scared, because it'll be a man I'm going to see. Work has been a complete and utter *****, if I wasn't going away I'd quit... I need out of everything, and soon.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Raspberry....don't worry about calling back or the man calling you. Surely talking over the phone for the first time is better than face to face? And just ring back on Monday. Don't let a receptionist put you off. Her job is to answer the phone. Not to make you feel bad
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm feeling down now
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Raspberry....don't worry about calling back or the man calling you. Surely talking over the phone for the first time is better than face to face? And just ring back on Monday. Don't let a receptionist put you off. Her job is to answer the phone. Not to make you feel bad
She's also part of the team though, I don't think they have receptionsists... After today though, I hope it'd be a receptionist... I just don't want to hound him and then finally speak to him and he's sent out a letter, because that'd be embarrassing. I'm in france, too, so it's gonna cost to call and i'm a skin flint!Sorry for being pathetic
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm feeling down now
:hugs: what's up?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:hugs: what's up?
Just told my best friend what I thought to buy the boy as a leaving gift and she HAS to know 3 people who got the same thing for their birthdays. So now i don't know if I should get it. I was so excited by my idea but she's ruined it

Plus I'm trying to find a dress to wear to his do that makes me look gorgeous because I won't know anyone there and I have to dress to impress ya know....just incase anyone there does know about me and him...so they can't think I'm an ugly fat pig who he's used (although that's the truth) and I can't find anything
becki08
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: I just phoned my guide leader to help me decide what to take to camp tomorrow. It should have been my friend. I want her back. I want her back so much :cry:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Guys, i really need help
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What's wrong B+M? :hugs:
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i really dont want to carry on anymore, for the second night in a row i've got all my pills lined up infront of me,
i just dont know what to do anymore, im so scared and i just cant cope with anything
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just told my best friend what I thought to buy the boy as a leaving gift and she HAS to know 3 people who got the same thing for their birthdays. So now i don't know if I should get it. I was so excited by my idea but she's ruined it

Plus I'm trying to find a dress to wear to his do that makes me look gorgeous because I won't know anyone there and I have to dress to impress ya know....just incase anyone there does know about me and him...so they can't think I'm an ugly fat pig who he's used (although that's the truth) and I can't find anything
You aren't an ugly fat pig :hugs: Ignore what others think, because it really isn't the truth!

Becki, are you a leader, or a Guide still? I'm a leader and it's pretty good! Have fun at camp
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: Can you call anyone and get them to be with you? I know it's really hard, but please try not to take them. Overdoses do more harm than good. They're more likely to cause you internal damage than to actually kill you and that will just make things 100 times worse (trust me, I've done it enough times). What are you scared about? What's making you feel so bad? Are you getting any support? Sorry about all the questions but please try to hang on in there :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ok...put the pills away. keep them out of sight
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm a leader/young leader - can't remember which!
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no, there is no one i can speak to, i see psychiatry weekly and counselling every two weeks now, im so scared that i keep doing this, the thoughts of harming myself, i dont want to die, i feel as though i need to be punished. i am a horrible and selfish person, i dont deserve anything

i have put them the otherside of my room now,

im going to blackpool tommorow with family for the weekend, but i really dont want to go, i just want to stay at home in my room on my own
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I'm a leader/young leader - can't remember which!
Heh, so am I, but being 18 makes me a leader... I'm missing camp right now. Wish I could be there instead of france

B&M, I know what you mean about staying at home in bed, wanting to do the same right now too
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right guys, I'll be back in a while, I'll be online at times when I'm away cos I can never keep away from computers!!

:hugs: to you all, hope you;re all okay Love xx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: I'm sure you're not horrible or selfish at all. Could you get your counselling increased to more often? Maybe the trip to blackpool will help keep you busy even if you don't want to go :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hope you have a good time raspberry. Take care hun :hugs: xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (212)
39.41%
No - but I will (38)
7.06%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.69%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (252)
46.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise