The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Theres always something

Scroll to see replies

Drifting_Snow
I don't wanna know...

The accommodations manager person just came and had go at me for a messy kitchen. Something about throwing stuff away...It's not my mess but she wouldn't let me get a word in edgeways. I fear for my saucepans.

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 1201
room inspection tomorrow. ive been cleaning for the past half an hour, and someones nicked half the bits to the hoover so i used a dustpan and brush :biggrin:
aww i need a gf or to bribe the cleaners.
dude_se
room inspection tomorrow. ive been cleaning for the past half an hour, and someones nicked half the bits to the hoover so i used a dustpan and brush :biggrin:

I used one of them to try and get the fluff off the carpet last room inspection! It took hours and did nothing. But I tried.

I got room inspection tomorrow but it's my kitchen I'm worried about, my housemates best clean it before tomorrow or I'm gonna have a saucepan short of actually having a saucepan - it being used n' all - probably should have cleaned it myself :shifty:
dude_se

To become your gf?! I hope their hot at least :wink:
Reply 1204
Drifting_Snow
I used one of them to try and get the fluff off the carpet last room inspection! It took hours and did nothing. But I tried...

Nah, you want to get some duck tape and go over the room with it; at least then you will also pick up most hair of the previous 10 occupants of the room as well (one of my mates tried it...)

Xtrm2Matt
To become your gf?! I hope their hot at least :wink:

Haha yeh,

i suppose having any chance of finding a hot cleaner in Stafford would require Stafford to get some hot girls first!
noaksey
Nah, you want to get some duck tape and go over the room with it; at least then you will also pick up most hair of the previous 10 occupants of the room as well (one of my mates tried it...)

Funny you should mention that....cuz that's what I tried next. I wrapped cellotape sticky side up round a piece of cardboard and low and behold, one de-fluffing device! I gave up pretty quick though. But I actually passed today so it's all good!:biggrin:
Reply 1206
some woman just walked in today. went to the bog, and moaned about it. told me judy or someone was coming to give me some toilet duck at 9am tomorrow :frown: did the same to everyone else. apart from that they didnt say anything :confused:
...and i meant either get a gf or bribe the cleaners to do my room... although this 1 cleaner soo fancies me :p:
Reply 1207
I was in a tram in wolverhampton and I saw a poster with Wiggler on it. :|
alexjrc
I was in a tram in wolverhampton and I saw a poster with Wiggler on it. :|

:eek:
What a random thing to see!
xBeccaxxGOKx
:eek:
What a random thing to see!

There's posters and adverts of me all over buses, trams, train train stations, bust stops and bill boards all over the west-midlands. it's part of Staffordshire University's Make Yourself Irresistible Campaign :P

Evidently... i'm Irresistible hehe

http://www.makeyourselfirresistible.co.uk/
Reply 1210
funky pics :p:
Haha. I guessed it was a advert for Staffs.
I'll keep an eye out for one, at the random times I'm in the West-Midlands. Which isn't often to be honest.
There's no escaping from him :p:
Reply 1213
dude_se
some woman just walked in today. went to the bog, and moaned about it. told me judy or someone was coming to give me some toilet duck at 9am tomorrow :frown: did the same to everyone else. apart from that they didnt say anything :confused:
...and i meant either get a gf or bribe the cleaners to do my room... although this 1 cleaner soo fancies me :p:

From a glass? I'm sure you're all not that bad..?

Wiggler
There's posters and adverts of me all over buses, trams, train train stations, bust stops and bill boards all over the west-midlands. it's part of Staffordshire University's Make Yourself Irresistible Campaign :P

Evidently... i'm Irresistible hehe

http://www.makeyourselfirresistible.co.uk/

Haha!! Ah, that's excellent. You ought to advertise in Shrewsbury...

Speaking of that site: where are all the IT people on that site hmmm?! :ashamed: :sad: :dry:.

And Nicola's pretty as well...
Reply 1214
what IT people. there isnt anyone interested in IT at staffs as all :p:
Absolutly! Place is full of hot girls :biggrin:

On another note, saw you today Wiggler in the car-park, I was pulling out, you looked at me/my car as if you were thinking "pissing hell he's going to run me over" :biggrin: Almost popped my head out the window and said Hi but you were listening to some music and I was too :p:
was that in the morning or afternoon ?
Twas the afternoon, would've been about 3pm'ish. You were near that weird building behind the car park (I think it's a business building of some sort). You headed down the hill :biggrin:
oooo i was heading towards the technology park, thats where i normally leave my bike
Reply 1219
you rode your bike out of the beacon building the other day at like 4pm :confused: bit random lol.
i was sat outside on the phone though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending