Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Einstein16)
    Ah cool, you unconditional or conditional?
    Unconditional, you?

ReputationRep:
    well done! Conditional for me :/

ReputationRep:
    well done! Conditional for me :/
    Thank you! Oh what grades do you need?

ReputationRep:
    ABB in top 3 a levels.
    What grades did you achieve?

ReputationRep:
    ABB in top 3 a levels.
    What grades did you achieve?
    Well I got 3 A's at AS Level and need ABB for my course so I want at least that this year. I was really surprised when I got an unconditional haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoeMusic)
    Lol i'm next door, room 14!

and yeah i did, its basic but will totally do the job

Z x

Great! Not sure why mine is 13 'b', do you know what the corridor looks like layout wise haha, like is there a little kitchen or anything or a common room? How many rooms are on the corridor? Are we definitely the same corridor, think mine was corridor 20? Not sure how the room layout works! So many questions haha! So excited though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle.A)
    Well I got 3 A's at AS Level and need ABB for my course so I want at least that this year. I was really surprised when I got an unconditional haha!
    Wow,yes your very fortunate to get an unconditional with no A2's But any who ,well done and lets get down to work!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SidM)
    I've got an offer for JoFo Flat 14! Are you on Flr 0?
    No I'm on floor one, but still pretty close!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielletmoss)
    Hey,

So yesterday I received my accommodation details and I'll be in John Foster the coppice, floor 1 flat 12.

Im also going to be studying maths.
    I'm on floor 1, flat 8 but also studying maths! Did you go to any of the open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heyy I'm corridor 20 as well, so I'm sure you'll be my new neighbour haha

As you go in, there's a set of stairs, and at the top is a little seating area, with a table and soft chairs. Then there's a corridor on your left and right, then down the corridor is doors on both sides (bedrooms). There is a very small, basic kitchen, and as long as I can make a cup of tea, I'm happy haha! It'll be fine as we're catered

What's your name by the way? And where you moving from?

I'll be a slighter older student as I'm 22 now

Z x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitNi)
    I'm on floor 1, flat 8 but also studying maths! Did you go to any of the open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I went to one in February, I can't remember the date exactly. But yay someone study the same course and you're close by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoeMusic)
    Heyy I'm corridor 20 as well, so I'm sure you'll be my new neighbour haha

As you go in, there's a set of stairs, and at the top is a little seating area, with a table and soft chairs. Then there's a corridor on your left and right, then down the corridor is doors on both sides (bedrooms). There is a very small, basic kitchen, and as long as I can make a cup of tea, I'm happy haha! It'll be fine as we're catered

What's your name by the way? And where you moving from?

I'll be a slighter older student as I'm 22 now

Z x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds awesome! I'm Hazel! Bit new to this studentroom stuff so trying to work out if I can change my rather rushed username haha! Yeah it sounds good! Can't wait!! Ah, so maybe 13a is opposite 13b or something. West Yorkshire! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student_room_)
    Sounds awesome! I'm Hazel! Bit new to this studentroom stuff so trying to work out if I can change my rather rushed username haha! Yeah it sounds good! Can't wait!! Ah, so maybe 13a is opposite 13b or something. West Yorkshire! You?
    Sorry to interrupt but I see you're from West Yorkshire! I'm from North Yorkshire

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I'm from West Yorkshire too! I go to Shelley College

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tylerjohn96)
    Sorry to barge in on your conversation, but I'm from West Yorkshire too! I go to Shelley College
    Oh you're from Yorkshire too! I'm from North Yorkshire

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Corby, Northamptonshire (well originally Durham!)

So I only actually live about 40 miles from Leicester, maybe closer

X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielle.A)
    Sorry to interrupt but I see you're from West Yorkshire! I'm from North Yorkshire
    (Original post by tylerjohn96)
    Yay Yorkshire people! Yorkshire! Yorkshire! Yorkshire!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just been offered digby hall, my first choice ahhh, all seemingly becoming much more real the fact that I will be there in such a short period of time!! So was just wondering anyone else in digby hall for next year?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats! I'm going to be in Beaumont, which I think is next door to Digby x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yay Yorkshire people! Yorkshire! Yorkshire! Yorkshire!
    Prepare to have your accent mocked all year! I'm 1 out of 3 northerners (South Yorkshire) in a block 40 people!

Southerners. Southerners everywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.