Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Jesus this episode has the most annoying couple ever. All they say to each other is "I love you babe" and she keeps singing all the time, and moaning about how she wasn't allowed to have breakfast :rolleyes:
    Some fat **** moaned at me the other day because i cancelled her operation - stupid cow had been spotted scoffing crisps for breakfast in the day surgery unit.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Some fat **** moaned at me the other day because i cancelled her operation - stupid cow had been spotted scoffing crisps for breakfast in the day surgery unit.
    I've only ever seen nice patients so far. I'm not looking forward to coming across the more difficult ones

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever seen nice patients so far. I'm not looking forward to coming across the more difficult ones
    I reckon they cherry pick the patients we get to see early on so our poor fresher souls aren't tarnished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    I've told you the KFC story haven't I?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I've told you the KFC story haven't I?
    Is it the one that ends in "...and there was KFC everywhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Is it the one that ends in "...and there was KFC everywhere!
    Yup. With everywhere being the anaesthetic room and the very unimpressed anaesthetist (to whom she had sworn blind that she hadn't eaten anything all day)

ReputationRep:
    Yup. With everywhere being the anaesthetic room and the very unimpressed anaesthetist (to whom she had sworn blind that she hadn't eaten anything all day)
    I remember an endoscopy list that ended similarly. The patient claimed to not have eaten breakfast before an OGD - did she really think she'd get away with it?!

ReputationRep:
    Why can't all pharmacology be as easy to understand as psych pharm? *grumble*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    Why can't all pharmacology be as easy to understand as psych pharm? *grumble*
    You think psych pharm is easy? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Crash)
    You think psych pharm is easy? :eyeball:
    If easy = I can actually name at least one drug from each class and have some idea how they work, then yes :yes:

Better out than in (the lungs)

ReputationRep:
      writing about the role of melatonin at 3am, there must be some irony there :p:
      • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by John Locke)
      writing about the role of melatonin at 3am, there must be some irony there :p:
      Why, is it a sedative? :confused:

ReputationRep:
      Why, is it a sedative? :confused:
      It regulates your circadian rhythm i.e. your sleep-wake cycle.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by visesh)
      Ahahah! I cracked up at "n-o n-o"
      and at the ending :p:

ReputationRep:
      I drew a lovely picture of the muscles of the neck. So today hasn't been a total wash. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ilovehotchocolate)
      Are you doing united hospitals head on 26th?
      I am indeed. Are you guys heading over (scuse the pun)? What division?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jessaay!)
      I am indeed. Are you guys heading over (scuse the pun)? What division?
      more importantly, crew dates? :p:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JordanCarroll)
      more importantly, crew dates? :p:
      Abso-****ing-lutely.

It was so much fun last year! We have George's.

Just a warning: I apologise if I see you, I'll probably be a bit smashed and will come up and say hi and probably make no sense whatsoever but will be incredibly high pitched. In fact I'm still a bit drunk from last night.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.