Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

University of Kent Applicants 2012 Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrGoGetIt)
    Here's my dilemma I have received an offer from kent and newcastle uni both requiring an ABB kent for history and politics and newcastle straight politics I have done history at A level but not politics. I have no idea where to go newcastle is far but I wudnt really mind I guess the key thing is the better degree? Help
    I guess Newcastle if you want the better nightlife and slight better prestige I guess being a RG uni and all.

Though if you really want to study history alongside politics and don't mind a quiet town with not as great nightlife compared to Newcastle then I would pick Kent.

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional offer for law

ReputationRep:
    Well - I have unconditional from Kent and Keele.
    Went to Kent last time and really liked it there. Went to Keele today and LOVED it.
    I really think i'm going to firm keele.
    I know kent is ranked better on league tables etc - but am i making a really bad mistake?
    Teachers seemed so much more enthusiastic at Keele.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hetamax)
    Offer for biomedical science is firmed! Buzzin'
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Computer Science here.

I couldn't attend either of the interviews they gave me, but informed them of this and they just sent an email back saying thank you for letting them know. The latest interview I missed was January, so I thought I'd of had an offer/rejection by now

I want to reply to my offers but need a reply first as I might pick Kent as my insurance.

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for the Forensic Psychology masters Thursday next week :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairylights)
    hello decided to put Kent as my firm today! really loved it on the open day deciding on accommodation now, i love how how they ask your musical preference xx
    Do they? I don't remember that. Seems like a pretty good idea to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairylights)
    hello decided to put Kent as my firm today! really loved it on the open day deciding on accommodation now, i love how how they ask your musical preference xx
    Hi c:
    Congrats!
    Which course is it? I'll add you to the first post ^^
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Aah, I applied to MSc Forensic Psychology, not Forensic Science as you've put in the list
    Sorry about that >< changed it c:

(Original post by FristyKino)
    Well - I have unconditional from Kent and Keele.
    Went to Kent last time and really liked it there. Went to Keele today and LOVED it.
    I really think i'm going to firm keele.
    I know kent is ranked better on league tables etc - but am i making a really bad mistake?
    Teachers seemed so much more enthusiastic at Keele.
    Not if you feel you'll do better at Keele c: I've done the same with Kent and Nottingham for my course ^^

(Original post by aliluvschoc)
    I have an interview for the Forensic Psychology masters Thursday next week :woo:
    Good Luck c: Hope you do well!

ReputationRep:
    How to dress during the interview? I'm generally on the heavy weight of things..I'm scared of my interview....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onique)
    Hi c:
    Congrats!
    Which course is it? I'll add you to the first post ^^

Sorry about that >< changed it c:

Not if you feel you'll do better at Keele c: I've done the same with Kent and Nottingham for my course ^^

Good Luck c: Hope you do well!
    American Studies xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I got two conditional offers from Kent. One for Electronic and Communications Engineering, and the other for Computer Systems Engineering.

-Krisha

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my unconditional offer for Computer Systems Engineering with a Foundation year at Kent a while back.

ReputationRep:
    Uni Kent 2012 APPLICANTS!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318532011535113/ < Join the facebook group and start getting know each other!

Share it!

ReputationRep:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318532011535113/ < Join the facebook group and start getting know each other!

Share it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikingo)

Share it!
    The link takes me to "content unavailable" - might be cos I'm on my phone, but it could be a slight technical hitch you'll want to correct!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alikingo)

Share it!

(Original post by ninegrandstudent)
    The link takes me to "content unavailable" - might be cos I'm on my phone, but it could be a slight technical hitch you'll want to correct!
    Same for me =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plutonium)
    I've applied for the Astrophysics course (well whatever it's called)
    I received acknowledgement a few days ago, I really hope they get back to me soooon!
    AS - AABC (Electronics,Physics,Chemistry,M aths)
    A2 pred - A*AB (Electronics,Physics,Maths) oh and A*/A for extended project
    I'm currently a foundation physics student at kent uni so yeah you can ask w=away if you wanna know about the course ..... might see you next year as we'll all be taking the same modules

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Kent

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Anthropology Very excited about starting now, if I get the grades XD I also applied for Parkwood houses as my first accommodation choice, in case anyone else has too.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Onique;36801942]Same for me =

THE ISSUE HAS NOW BEEN FIXED! Please share the page. Once we have enough people, we can then create discussions to talk about the subject & accommodation stuff!

Poll
How are you feeling about Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.