Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No rejection on rejection day :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for the new PPE course??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KATIEHIDDLESTON)
    Is it really true that LSE send offers on Thursday and rejections on Friday?
    Not at all! I got Economics L101 on Friday 21st and I'm a UK student. Don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by houdhoud1997)
    Same here !! i received the 8 weeks email on the 20th, and still haven't heard back from them !! International student applyng for straight econ .. !
    I'm an international student applying for Econ as well! Let me know when you receive something! Btw where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    I received my 8 week for the BSc Government yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Anyone applying for the new PPE course??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maham96)
    Anyone got an offer for philosophy and economics yet?
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by einot)
    me
    Hey there! If you don't mind me asking what are your grades like and where else have you applied???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    BA in Anthropology with Law anyone? The combined hons course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for Law on 27/11, but only just found this thread. It was really weird because it was only like 3 weeks into the 8 week email..

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here received an offer of Econ and Maths yet? I'm worrying like sick now, considering the fact that I applied more than 2 months ago....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bored565)
    I got an offer for Law on 27/11, but only just found this thread. It was really weird because it was only like 3 weeks into the 8 week email..
    Congrats! When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    7 weeks into my 8 week email. Nerve-racking stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I see a lot of u guys managed to get an offer of Maths and Econ on Friday, Congrats!!!!
    My teacher would not allow us to track the application by ourselves and changed the password... I think I'm rejeted...
    Goodbye guys, and gook luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anyonenobody)
    Congrats! When did you apply?
    Thanks! They sent me an email to acknowledge my app on 16/10, so they're pretty speedy in the law dept considering that it only seems to have taken 40 days.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Violentine)
    I see a lot of u guys managed to get an offer of Maths and Econ on Friday, Congrats!!!!
    My teacher would not allow us to track the application by ourselves and changed the password... I think I'm rejeted...
    Goodbye guys, and gook luck.
    How do you know you're rejected if you can't check track?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ooftar)
    Hey there! If you don't mind me asking what are your grades like and where else have you applied???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied to Durham, Oxford, Warwick and York. As for grades 8A*s and 5As at GCSE and 5As at AS. No idea where this puts me compared to everyone else!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wpr)
    I received my 8 week for the BSc Government yesterday!
    Nice bro. I'm thinking of applying to Government and Econ next year, do you mind telling me your grades?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Social Anthropology

3As and a C at AS (but the C was a massive fluke and I'm retaking the unit I messed up)
    Predicted A* A* A and an A in my EPQ as well

I've had a few emails, the most recent one being the 'comparing with other applicants' email

Anyone heard about Soc Anth yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsexam2013)
    Hi, i received an offer 3 days ago.
    LSE usually take longer than most unis to send out offers so dont worry
    Congratulations! what grades/predictions do you have?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.