ReputationRep:
    Ranked 5124 in the world :woo:

Should quit while I'm on top

ReputationRep:
    Will Davies start next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    You can still join the main league for a few weeks.

Aye annoying.

This. Plus with Davies not starting means I might have to change both pretty quickly.
    Have to find.new.defnder din't know who yet

ReputationRep:
    Wow if only I stuck with my gut and left Gylfi in my team, but I had to just transfer Young in instead :facepalm2:

Average week so far, will be relying on my three Chelsea players to give me a decent start.

ReputationRep:
    Made my changes too late today (didn't realise), meaning Sig and Kosc both stayed on the bench until Gw2

Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Ranked 5124 in the world :woo:

Should quit while I'm on top
    Good work! :yy:

(Original post by Endless Blue)
    Made my changes too late today (didn't realise), meaning Sig and Kosc both stayed on the bench until Gw2

Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least you've got Sig already. Don't have to waste a transfer getting him in this week. Will easily be 6.2/6.3 at the beginning of next week.

ReputationRep:
    Ranked 27...................in Tuvalu. I actually Live in England but Wrote im from tuvalu like most people hoping i would be ranked 1
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Davies was out of my team as soon as Rose signed a new contract and Poch said he was ''competition''.

Unfortunately I brought in Naughton as a cheap way into the Spurs defence as their usual RB is injured, that went well :rolleyes: I'll be amazed if that red card doesn't get removed on appeal, but i'm going to swap him just in case. Shoulda just stuck with my original choice, James Chester.

(Original post by Isometrix)
    Average week so far, will be relying on my three Chelsea players to give me a decent start.
    That's what I was thinking, but literally everyone has one of Terry/Cahill, one of Fab/Hazard and Diego Costa in their team so I don't think it would make too much difference how they perform. Hopefully the City game later is a high scoring affair, as a lot of people don't have a City player.

(Original post by SK7866)
    Ranked 27...................in Tuvalu. I actually Live in England but Wrote im from tuvalu like most people hoping i would be ranked 1
    Tried to put mine as Central African Republic but it wouldn't let me :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Sigurdsson rooted to the bench and Ramsey last minute goal. Good start. Inevitable Yaya Toure penalty today. Was at the West Brom game yesterday, was fully expecting Mannone to save the Berahino pen tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Davies was out of my team as soon as Rose signed a new contract and Poch said he was ''competition''.

Unfortunately I brought in Naughton as a cheap way into the Spurs defence as their usual RB is injured, that went well :rolleyes: I'll be amazed if that red card doesn't get removed on appeal, but i'm going to swap him just in case. Shoulda just stuck with my original choice, James Chester.

That's what I was thinking, but literally everyone has one of Terry/Cahill, one of Fab/Hazard and Diego Costa in their team so I don't think it would make too much difference how they perform. Hopefully the City game later is a high scoring affair, as a lot of people don't have a City player.

Tried to put mine as Central African Republic but it wouldn't let me :laugh:
    So this means I'm probably going to have to replace Davies. Great.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any Spurs fans know what is happening with Ben Davies? I just assumed he would start. With Naughton banned, will that make room for Davies?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Endless Blue)
    So this means I'm probably going to have to replace Davies. Great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think Davies has to win the spot from Rose. You'd suspect he'd be given starts in the UEFA Cup but Poch has previous for rotating full backs e.g Clyne/Chambers last season. Will be interesting to see who they pair with Vertonghen when he's back, as Kaboul/Dier are both 5.0. There's a cheap route into what I think will be a tight defence.

(Original post by Alex Doran)
    Any Spurs fans know what is happening with Ben Davies? I just assumed he would start. With Naughton banned, will that make room for Davies?
    If Naughton's appeal is upheld I suspect they'll go Dier Kaboul Vertonghen Rose

ReputationRep:
    4th in the league and 53rd in the UAE. :moon:

49 points with Fabregas and Luis to play, hoping Chelsea keep a clean sheet or score a goal!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if prices are frozen for a while or whether they can rise straight away? Last year was my first time playing and I think the price stayed the constant for a couple of weeks, but I wasn't sure if that's policy or just because no one player was getting a lot of transfers.

Also, did anyone see the Tottenham match or the Swansea match? If so, how were Eriksen and Bony playing? I was torn between Eriksen/Bony or Siggurdson/Adebayor and went for the former - did I make the wrong decision (in terms of how they're looking as prospects, not in terms of who actually got points in this particular week).

Thanks a bunch!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    Does anyone know if prices are frozen for a while or whether they can rise straight away? Last year was my first time playing and I think the price stayed the constant for a couple of weeks, but I wasn't sure if that's policy or just because no one player was getting a lot of transfers.
    !
    No they can rise with immediate effect, it depends on how many transfers in/out a certain player has. A good place to track rises/falls is totalFPL:

http://totalfpl.com/pricechanges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)

Also, did anyone see the Tottenham match or the Swansea match? If so, how were Eriksen and Bony playing? I was torn between Eriksen/Bony or Siggurdson/Adebayor and went for the former - did I make the wrong decision (in terms of how they're looking as prospects, not in terms of who actually got points in this particular week).

Thanks a bunch!
    Bony has some big competition in Gomis, and it doesn't look they'll be used as a 2, so they will rotate i expect or not play the full 90.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Got 11 points from the only three players who started today in my team

Thanks Weimann :bigsmile:
    I think you may have just gotten away with Weimann. He's basically right on the edge of the team, but the goal should means he stays in it.

ReputationRep:
    Collins on the bench and got sent off. As long as I don't get any Injuries today or tomorrow getting Vlaar in.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling, costa, luis, jovetic..

Come to save my week..

sterling with a good start and a gaol

but captain-costa got to do something epic later

ReputationRep:
    Did not even mention clyne in the post above, and now he has a goal and will come off my bench, with davis not playing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.